Windows 10: I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...

Discus and support I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Operating system Windows 7. The Windows-system update functioned well but the optional update for NVIDIA failed showing the a.m. error code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterMöller2, Feb 3, 2023.

1. I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...

Operating system Windows 7. The Windows-system update functioned well but the optional update for NVIDIA failed showing the a.m. error code.

:)

PeterMöller2, Feb 3, 2023

2. NVIDIA Graphics card showing up as disconnected

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better could you please tell me what is the model of NVIDIA graphics card?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to go the manufacturers of Motherboard and download the chipset driver and install all the basic driver and switch off the device then insert the NVIDIA graphics card and reboot the system and check if it is showing as connected.

If not, then I recommend you to download firmware, and all others related to NVIDIA graphics card by going through the manufacturers of NVIDIA and check if it helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 3, 2023
  3. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 3, 2023
  4. chideock Win User

I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...

1. I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error... - Similar Threads - tried install update

2. I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to install an update for the NVIDIA graphic card, but it failed showing this error...: Operating system Windows 7. The Windows-system update functioned well but the optional update for NVIDIA failed showing the a.m. error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-install-an-update-for-the-nvidia/59d6bec8-5af3-4e03-adfa-121b1dd510b7
  3. nvidia graphic card not showing anywhere?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia graphic card not showing anywhere?: My nvidia gpu is not showing anywhere and when i am installing graphic driver of the same its telling me that no hardware compaitable!! Please help me i am having both i.e intel and nvidia both but nvidia is completely removed also not able ti install nvidia geforce...
  4. nvidia graphic card not showing anywhere?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia graphic card not showing anywhere?: My nvidia gpu is not showing anywhere and when i am installing graphic driver of the same its telling me that no hardware compaitable!! Please help me i am having both i.e intel and nvidia both but nvidia is completely removed also not able ti install nvidia geforce...
  5. nvidia graphic card not showing anywhere?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  7. Nvidia Graphic Card Error

Nvidia Graphic Card Error: Dell Inspiron 3420 i5 with nvidia geforce 620m. Windows 10 Single Language. I have download, install, uninstall and reinstall the latest nvidia graphic card but it not working. It keep saying this error "This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. Code...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Card: Error 45

Nvidia Graphics Card: Error 45: My computer worked fantastically. Everything fine, could play most games on medium settings or higher at 1080p with no glitches, dropped frames or artefacts. So about two weeks ago I fired up my computer it had been off for a day or two and I get no display output at all...
  9. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  10. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...