Windows 10: I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

Discus and support I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/DarKnGlide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f57hh2/i_tried_to_install_windows_on_my_new_ssd_but_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarKnGlide, Feb 17, 2020.

1. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

/u/DarKnGlide, Feb 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 17, 2020
  4. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on...

1. I tried to install windows on my new ssd but it said something like "can not install on... - Similar Threads - tried install ssd

2. Can I install Windows on new SSD on old PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install Windows on new SSD on old PC?: I built a custom PC some time ago and purchased and installed Windows 10. I recently built a new PC where I did a fresh install of a new purchased Windows 11 USB and moved the SSD from the old computer to the new one.I want to give my old PC to my parents to use. Can I...
  3. Can no longer boot windows after trying to install a new ssd.

Can no longer boot windows after trying to install a new ssd.: I purchased an ssd with an m.2 port recently which I made sure to check that my motherboard had a slot, which it did. Upon installing my PC no longer booted to windows and instead prompted with the following error "windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change...
  4. Can no longer boot windows after trying to install a new ssd.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can no longer boot windows after trying to install a new ssd.: I purchased an ssd with an m.2 port recently which I made sure to check that my motherboard had a slot, which it did. Upon installing my PC no longer booted to windows and instead prompted with the following error "windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change...
  5. Can no longer boot windows after trying to install a new ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. i can;t install "App installer" it saids it is installed

i can;t install "App installer" it saids it is installed: When i wanne try to install "App installer" i press on the "Install on my device" button.it asks for which device I select the current computer.then it will say `We're attempting to install on your selected devices.I press OK, and se a instalation bar apear. But it dissepears...
  7. Trying to migrate windows installation to new ssd.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to migrate windows installation to new ssd.: When I first did this build, I installed windows on a 1tb ssd. I just got a new 2tb ssd and I want to migrate my windows installation and files to the 2tb ssd. So I cloned my 1tb to the 2tb and reset the boot priority to my 2tb. So I booted up windows and windows still...
  8. So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my computer automatically updated and I got this message that said something like "New...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kingmrharvey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpccf8/so_my_computer_automatically_updated_and_i_got/
  9. If I install a new SSD and reinstall Windows there, will the new Windows installation...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I install a new SSD and reinstall Windows there, will the new Windows installation...: I am going to be upgrading my computer soon, and as part of that upgrade I will get a new SSD where I will reinstall Windows to. I want to be able to use and access the data on my old HDD and old SSD from this new Windows installation. Will Windows recognize the...
  10. Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i install windows 10 on my new SSD?: Hello I just bought a new SSD and obviously i would prefer to install Win10 on that instead of my HDD. My question is this: "will i be able to install Win10 on this since my new SSD obviously don't have Win 7 on it." This might be a stupid question but i hope...