Windows 10: I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

Discus and support I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the message is as follows: 0xC1900101 - 0x4000D the installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aglo495, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Aglo495 Win User

I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

the message is as follows:

0xC1900101 - 0x4000D

the installation failed in the SECOND_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE_DATA operation.

:)

Aglo495, Feb 5, 2020

2. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Feb 5, 2020
  3. I`m unable to install anything from the app store: Code: 0x80072EFD

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the help!

I tried everything on the list, including the system restore, expect step 13, because I couldn`t find the appropriate software for my SSD. Nothing seems to work.

If I try to install anything from the store, I just get the same error message.

I already did everything from this post to be sure my computer is clean:

[SUGGESTED READING] Official Malware Removal Guide : techsupport

Any other suggestions?

JohnnyBigoode, Feb 5, 2020
  4. I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

"We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install

1. I tried to install windows10, got message it couldn’t install - Similar Threads - tried install windows10

2. got installing system update message, but not in history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  3. got installing system update message, but not in history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got installing system update message, but not in history: When I restarted my computer, I got a message that said something like "please wait installing system update". The sleep/shutdown/restart menu did not show install update & restart. So after it started up I went to look at the update history. There were no new updates in the...
  4. I got a 0xc1900209 when trying to install 20H2.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got a 0xc1900209 when trying to install 20H2.: I'm currently using version 1909 and wish to update it to 20H2. No matter how I try, I always get these 2 codes 0xc1900208, 0xc1900209. When I tried to update my system with Windows UpdateAssistance, it said"This PC cannot be updated to Windows 10, Your need to adjust your...
  5. "Windows10 install

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows10 install: "Windows10 DVD wth product key ready install error OX800F0830-OX20003 appears and says it has set my PC back to were it was before I started. I am already running windows 10 system I downloaded from microsoft online earlier, , so can I just place the 25 no authentication key...
  6. installing windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows10: while installing windows10 using usb drive process stops during collecting info. I tried a few times but could not finish collecting info. How can I proceed with installation...
  7. Im trying to install Windows10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im trying to install Windows10: How can I solve this problem “Windows cannot install requires files windows 10”? In downloaded windows tool on my pc and installed w10 on a usb. submitted by /u/Cozzy292002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcdt1f/im_trying_to_install_windows10/
  8. windows10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows10 install: I installed win10 on my desktop now I want to install it on my laptop which is currently running windows 7, do I need to spend another $200 to to this or can I use the key with my desktop install?...
  9. Installing Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows10: I have a lightly used HP laptop with XP installed. Can I install Windows 10? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows10/ed906a7e-30d1-46c7-a935-bf6afafd6932"
  10. I couldn’t install iTunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I couldn’t install iTunes: After a Windows update some months ago I couldn't open iTunes in a normal way. I had to open this application by Running as Administrator. I tried to reinstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store. I clicked on the icon but the app would not pop up. Can you help me fix this issue?...