Windows 10: I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has...

Discus and support I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It goes on to suggest, " for more info, contact the admin". Unfortunately, I am the admin for my small LAN so at this point, and I'll not sure what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by l_turn9, Mar 13, 2021.

1. l_turn9 Win User

I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has...

It goes on to suggest, " for more info, contact the admin".

Unfortunately, I am the admin for my small LAN so at this point, and I'll not sure what I should look at. What should I do next?

TIA -

:)

l_turn9, Mar 13, 2021

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Onkar HN Win User

I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has...

Lumia Denim/Debian red update.

Hi, I'm looking news about new Lumia Denim update (debian red in 730 leak). Looks like it have lots of awesome features. There are some news which are saying that Microsoft will directly launch Lumia Denim instead of fixing the Cyan update issue for preview
    for developers, is that right? I also seen about Games app on suggestion box, the games are going only in games app (not in app list) and some also saying that games app is going to shut. What's the correct info?

Onkar HN, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

1. I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has... - Similar Threads - tried launch game

2. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  3. whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i try to launch a game i face this issue: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-launch-a-game-i-face-this-issue/b46cc5e5-02d8-4bce-84a2-ab1c5d5f6405
  4. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...: Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a new ethernet cable. None of these worked someone please help!!!... windows 10...
  5. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...: Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a new ethernet cable. None of these worked someone please help!!!... windows 10...
  6. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

7. Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version: I have a cd for a game called Wolves of the Pacific" AKA SilentHunter4. There is a very large forum for players which has created a version update v1.4 which has been installed and used by many members 10k+. When I and some others try to install this update I get a Popup...
  8. Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version

Get Red Banner when Trying to Add Game version: I have a cd for a game called Wolves of the Pacific" AKA SilentHunter4. There is a very large forum for players which has created a version update v1.4 which has been installed and used by many members 10k+. When I and some others try to install this update I get a Popup...
  9. Everything has to be launched as administrator!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything has to be launched as administrator!: This happend to me recently, every app i install cant be launched except i click "Run As Administrator" And this causes many issues because windows included things like msconfig cannot be launched...
  10. When I try to plug in my gaming headset, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I try to plug in my gaming headset, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No...: When I try to plug in my gaming headset into my computer, the volume icon has a red "X" and says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in.", although it was just working hours before? Is this a driver issue?...