Windows 10: I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...

Discus and support I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rip-yoda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9pu8u/i_tried_to_reenable_a_audio_device_and_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rip-yoda, Mar 21, 2021.

1. I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...

/u/rip-yoda, Mar 21, 2021

2. Audio device unrecognised after waking from sleep

From time to time I wake my laptop from sleep and find that the audio driver (Conexant Venice) is no longer loaded. The audio hardware is listed in the Device Manager as just "base system device" (or two base system devices, to be precise). Rebooting fixes the problem each time, but it takes a while. Is there a quicker way to make the audio work again than rebooting? I've tried obvious steps like running the troubleshooter and disabling and then re-enabling the devices.

ricecrispies, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Kaayylo Win User
    Audio is Broken / cant update windows

Thank you for your response. I tried almost everything in this list, and I was able to reenable the sound service, but it was not with any of those steps. However, I still can’t hear anything and it doesn’t say any sound is playing. There is a bit of static
    that comes through the speaker but thats it. Any more suggestions? Thanks!

Kaayylo, Mar 21, 2021
  4. I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...

Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone...

1. I tried to reenable a audio device and this happened and I have 0 clue what to do. Someone... - Similar Threads - tried reenable audio

2. I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me: I had messed around with my ram in bios and now its affect my fps and I get a black loading screen after i boot up my pc that wasnt there before and unknowing to me till today that my ram is a miss match i have neo forza 3200, and 3000 and now Im getting low fps im not sure...
  3. I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me: I had messed around with my ram in bios and now its affect my fps and I get a black loading screen after i boot up my pc that wasnt there before and unknowing to me till today that my ram is a miss match i have neo forza 3200, and 3000 and now Im getting low fps im not sure...
  4. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  5. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  6. My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC froze twice today and i have no clue what to do: So as title says my desktop PC froze today twice Ryzen 5 5600x, AMD 6900XT, 16GB RAM Corsair, 2 SSD's Crucial, in reliability monitor i got two hardware error messages :Tested Prime95 CPU stress test nothing, Windows memory diagnostic nothing, and gpu stress test also...
  7. Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  8. Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  9. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  10. No clue what happened?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No clue what happened?: I have a Windows 10 pc I have never had problems with I was playing wow just now and the screen went all black and the computer kept running. The monitor said no connection found despite being connected to the tower that was still running. Naturally I tried restarting the...