Windows 10: I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..

Discus and support I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i was having an issue with my network adapters at first tried a lot of things like a reset on network, uninstalling, reinstalling, none of that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonGeyer1, Apr 2, 2022.

1. DonGeyer1 Win User

I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..

So i was having an issue with my network adapters at first tried a lot of things like a reset on network, uninstalling, reinstalling, none of that worked so i just attempted a factory reset, then that failed and it undid the changes, so i try to login and it says user profile couldn't logon or whatever, then i try safe boot, that did work but it says my desktop is missing and all i see is the recycling bin, and taskbar is missing and so is everything else i can only access my files in c drive and i can do "win + r" but that is it, please help ive literally tried everything and failed ive been

:)

DonGeyer1, Apr 2, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work.. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 2, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 2, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work.. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

1. I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work.. - Similar Threads - tried reset undid

2. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-screen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  3. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-srceen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  4. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-srceen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  5. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a srceen

6. I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..: So i was having an issue with my network adapters at first tried a lot of things like a reset on network, uninstalling, reinstalling, none of that worked so i just attempted a factory reset, then that failed and it undid the changes, so i try to login and it says user profile...
  7. I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    I tried to reset my laptop and now it doesn't work: I wanted a squeaky clean version of Win10 on my old HP Envy notebook so I backed everything up onto a removable hard drive, went to settings/update and security/recovery/reset this PC, and set it on its way. It seemed to be doing all the right stuff, but ended up in a loop...
  8. I factory reset my pc, now it wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my pc, now it wont work: Today i had to move some files from my ssd to my hard-drive. Very stupid idea.. i then moved my program files and my program files x 86 to my D: drive. Right after that i decided to play a game but it didnt work, saying that it had to be repaired After giving up i factory...
  9. Resetting this PC doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this PC doesn't work: Hi, i tried resetting my computer within the "Recovery" tab and it didn't work, a message came up" couldn't reset this pc, no changes were made" I tried cmd command "enable/disable agentc/" it got me to 50% and then the same error came up, any tips? I have my Windows 10 usb...
  10. 'Reset this PC' doesn't work

'Reset this PC' doesn't work: Hi, I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Professional. Since doing so I've had some annoying internet connectivity issues (Windows Sockets entries missing) among other things. So I decided I'd try the recovered features. None of them work for me. I...