Windows 10: i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow

Discus and support i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow , thought id start from scratch. It now just sits and spins says its starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lorikreu, Jan 18, 2019.

1. lorikreu Win User

i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow

i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow , thought id start from scratch. It now just sits and spins says its starting to get things ready but doesnt progress passed this point. Now it will load a browser but wont go to any sites. It says its connected to the internet. Tried doing trouble shooting and it just spins as well.

:)

lorikreu, Jan 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Painfully slow

Mine's the same. Painfully slow! And no, it's not at all the gradual aging of a computer. It was super fast and responsive until the moment Windows 10 went on. Now each double click just on a folder in the file explorer takes a long time to open and respond.

Windows 10 looks shiny and new, but under the hood it's so much slower than what it replaced.

Drivers have been updated too, so any other suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks!

GrahamKell, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Santi_Z Win User
    Painfully Slow - Windows 10 and Firefox

My God,

I've been trying to solve the problem of a painfully slow Windows for almost a month when I came up with your post almost completely by chance. Just tried without believing too much and my computer is lightning fast again!!!

Thanks so much!

Santi_Z, Jan 9, 2020
  4. i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow

Win 10 is painfully slow.

Since upgrading to win10 my computer is painfully slow. My comp is an Asus with an i7 4500 2.4 , 16GB Ram

How can I speed it up?

HalClayton, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow

1. i tried to reset my windows 10 as my computer had become painfully slow - Similar Threads - tried reset computer

2. MY COMPUTER HAS BECOME VERY SLOW.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY COMPUTER HAS BECOME VERY SLOW.: MY COMPUTER SUDDENLY HAS BECOME VERY SLOW IN PROCESSING AND UP LOADING AND DOWN. WHAT CAN DO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-become-very-slow/e83ee070-9318-41be-8613-140f10dee48e
  3. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  4. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  5. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  7. My windows 10 become slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 become slow: My windows 10 suddenly become so slow and when i see my memory usage is so high almost 100% and i want to reset my pc i go to setting to find recovery but when i open the setting theres message pop up into my screen says runtimebroker.exe and it says The group or resources...
  8. I had a problem resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a problem resetting my computer.: I tried to fully reset my PC, it took about 16 hours to reach 99% and after 5 hours at 99% I tried to power it off and on again. It was trying to install windows on a blue screen and after 30 minutes at 5% I powered it off again and now my PC restarts, shows an error saying...
  9. Windows 10 painfully slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 painfully slow: My old HP laptop running Windows 7 Pro crashed on me so I'm using my backup laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series running Windows 10. It is ridiculously slow & beyond frustrating! I don't understand how a practically "new" computer (hardly ever used) is running so much slower...
  10. Had to reset my computer and lost Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had to reset my computer and lost Windows 10: My computer (which had Windows 10) crashed and I had to completely reinstall Windows starting with Windows 8. I have just finished putting Windows 8.1 on my pc but now can't figure out how to get 10 back. Advice??? 43903