Windows 10: I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

Discus and support I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, Last night i reset my pc to factory new and in the process of resetting my brother cut the power off. I turned the pc on and i came to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Joonnass, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

Hi there,

Last night i reset my pc to factory new and in the process of resetting my brother cut the power off. I turned the pc on and i came to the login screen but it says my profile was deactivated. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time. How do i fix it?

submitted by /u/Joonnass
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Joonnass, Apr 17, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 23, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    turn off edge pop ups on login screen

Login Screen or Lock Screen!?!?
    (You may have capture a picture of that! Remember to blur out personal info!)

Edwin, May 23, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

1. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time - Similar Threads - tried turn off

2. Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen: Script: C:/Users/Touch/AppData/Local/Updates/Run.vbsLine: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002Source: null...
  3. Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i log in i get this error popping up on my screen: Script: C:/Users/Touch/AppData/Local/Updates/Run.vbsLine: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified Code: 80070002Source: null...
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  5. This pop ups every time I open my computer

This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  6. HDD disappearing every time I turn off my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD disappearing every time I turn off my PC: I built my first desktop pc just a few weeks ago, I installed two m.2 nvme ssd and one HDD, and every time I turn off my PC the next time I turn it on the HDD dissapears and I have to assign it again loosing all the data on it. I verified the healt of the HDD and even tried...
  7. On Screen Keyboard pops up all the time after I turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    On Screen Keyboard pops up all the time after I turn it off: I recently moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (finally right?). One consistent problem that I don't understand is that the "Ease of Access On Screen Keyboard" randomly pops up a lot. I always put my computer to sleep at night. In the morning I click to login again, and there...
  8. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/metayer_13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm1wi7/recently_every_time_i_start_my_pc_this_pops_up_i/
  9. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  10. Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface

Skype pops-up every time I turn on my Surface: I am in very desperate needs and I keep trying to talk to a representative A.K.A (a real life person) so i can close Skype because every time i shut down my surface it pops up when i turn it back on and sign in. * Moved from MSN * Original title: MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...