Windows 10: I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I...

Discus and support I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Now I only get a blank screen. I think I lost the whole program off my hard drive. ????... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jim6044, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Jim6044 Win User

I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I...

Now I only get a blank screen. I think I lost the whole program off my hard drive. ????

:)

Jim6044, Sep 19, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 19, 2020
  4. I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I...

Flight Simulator will not uninstall

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply: Did you receive any error message when you tried to uninstall flight simulator?

I would suggest you try uninstall Flight Simulator from the safe mode.

Follow the steps to go to the safe mode.

• Press Windows key and click on the Power icon.
    • Click on Restart while pressing the
      Shift key.
    • A blue screen will appear with a few options.
      Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • Your system will restart, once you click on
      Restart.
      After the Manufacturer's logo display, you will view a blue screen with several options. Click
      F5 or 5 to go to Safe Mode with Networking.
    • Once you have logged into safe mode with networking, press
      Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Under Programs, click on
      Uninstall a program
    • Search for Flight Simulator and select
      Uninstall.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I...

1. I tried to update the patch to my flight simulator. Now I only get a blank screen. I... - Similar Threads - tried update patch

2. Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed Flight Simulator 2020 and had to get a new CPU to run it. So I am trying to...: My computer did not run the simulator the FRAPS was only at 4 or 5 so I got a faster CPU and when I started the flight sim I could not get past the message to "Hit any key to Start" So I removed the program from my computer. Now when I try to re-install it I get to the...
  3. How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe?: Hello How can I get Support for Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe? in Australia I purchased through the Microsoft Store https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-preorder/. I Installed the 71GB last night and the game loads but it will...
  4. Flight Simulator Standard - Nothing hapens when I try to install

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Flight Simulator Standard - Nothing hapens when I try to install: I have installed Flight Simulator Standard. When I click on Install, it asks me to select the Hard disk to install to. My System Disk doesnt have the disk space for the 127 GB needed, so I select Drive D, where I have sufficient Disk Space. When I click on install, the...
  5. How will I be able to play the new Flight Simulator ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How will I be able to play the new Flight Simulator ?: Hi, simple question. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-be-able-to-play-the-new-flight/9a38605e-4d89-4c18-a1a4-9fba4d5d19c0
  6. How will I be able to play the new Flight Simulator ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How will I be able to play the new Flight Simulator ?: Thanks... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-will-i-be-able-to-play-the-new-flight/f53ee897-ddf4-4739-838f-16a13044a0c8
  7. How Do I Get Flight Simulator X Deluxe and Flight Simulator 2004 to Work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Get Flight Simulator X Deluxe and Flight Simulator 2004 to Work on Windows 10: Hello, I am extremely frustrated and exhausted! I have tried installing and running these games in Windows 10 and no luck. I downgraded the for them to work on XP and that doesn't work. I have all the DVD's and loaded them several times. Any Advice? CM...
  8. Is there any real help with getting Flight Simulator X working on Windows 10, I have tried...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any real help with getting Flight Simulator X working on Windows 10, I have tried...: My FS will not allow the Product Key to be recognized. It allows system to run as demo only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-real-help-with-getting-flight/c39c0445-01e8-41a9-bc5b-7cd9f4373cfa"
  9. I get a blank blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get a blank blue screen: When i turn on my laptop, and click sign in, i only get a blank blue screen. No desk top . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-blank-blue-screen/567b494f-f70d-4600-a8d0-ad3e0af1196a
  10. Screen blanks when I try to capture anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blanks when I try to capture anything: I use Faststone capture and have never had any problems capturing a screen (full or selected area) until now. Since the recent Windows 10 update, whenever I try to capture a screen the screen goes blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?...