Windows 10: I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.

Discus and support I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I live in Indonesia (ID), Lenovo Yoga laptop, Win10 OEM Single Language. Stuck in Progress 0%. submitted by /u/GoldJello [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoldJello, Jun 1, 2020.

1. I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.

I live in Indonesia (ID), Lenovo Yoga laptop, Win10 OEM Single Language.

Stuck in Progress 0%.

submitted by /u/GoldJello
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoldJello, Jun 1, 2020

2. Unable to Update to Creators update

Hi Farzin,

To know more about your concern with Creators Update, please clarify the following:

• Are you still experiencing the same issue on your computer?
    • Have you tried the suggested steps provided above?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 1, 2020
  3. zjarus Win User
    The Update was Downloaded, but couldn´t be opened (8018830f) - Lumia 930

zjarus, Jun 1, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't.

1. I tried to update to 2004 using Media Creator but I couldn't. - Similar Threads - tried update 2004

2. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    media creator tool: Trouble shooting qustion1, Has anyone else had issues installing win10 or 11 on a B550m main board with a Ryzen5600G processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creator-tool/afc4e260-717a-427c-bce4-682386b57f71
  3. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creator tool: Trouble shooting qustion1, Has anyone else had issues installing win10 or 11 on a B550m main board with a Ryzen5600G processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creator-tool/afc4e260-717a-427c-bce4-682386b57f71
  4. media creator tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows media creator to

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media creator to: I downloaded the Windows media creator tool tto a formated external hard drive from my working computer. I ran setup. I went into DOS on mcomputer and change it yo buut from usb. I turned it off and plugged in the external hard drive. And then turned the nonworking computer...
  6. I tried updating to Windows 10 version 2004 using the Update Assistant, but just when it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried updating to Windows 10 version 2004 using the Update Assistant, but just when it...: I am running Windows 10 Pro for Education. I did search the internet for a fix, but none of the solutions suggested worked, though I found a few threads on Microsoft answers of some people having the same issue with the Anniversary update. Apparently it was a bug in Windows...
  7. Media Creator Question

Media Creator Question: I haven't used MC in a long time now and I have been wondering. Will it download the ISO with the latest build? (1709 or 1803 is fine). Because I don't really want to wait for my laptop to update for a whole day because I'd be really wasting my time. 110492
  8. Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows media creator for fall creators update...? Which version?: Which version do I suppose to get? Right now it's like this: [img] Is it already the good version? Or do I have to wait a day longer (impatient me haha!) And how do I know it's updating to the last version. Oops, so many questions at once, sorry you guys! *Redface...
  9. I think windows just tried to install the creator update

I think windows just tried to install the creator update: Hi all, I think windows just tried to install the creator update. It said that it needs to restart. After restarting I get a new screen telling me that this will take some time and windows needs to restart several times. So I left the computer alone and when I came back,...
  10. Creators Update issue-Media streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update issue-Media streaming: My laptop just got the creators update. Everything seemed fine but I have a slight issue. I have .mp4 videos that I stream to my Xbox one. Since the update all the video thumbnails are broken. The videos still play but now I get the same generic media icon on every file...