Windows 10: I truly hate windows 10

Discus and support I truly hate windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 has ruined my computing experience. Why do I have to uninstall all the **** bundled with the OS just to get it to run a bit better. Touted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neill Jones, Jan 15, 2020.

1. I truly hate windows 10

Windows 10 has ruined my computing experience. Why do I have to uninstall all the **** bundled with the OS just to get it to run a bit better. Touted as the fastest Windows ever??? Not my experience. No match for my love with windows 7. I am now trying all the Distros for one that I can use without clicking on a app for it to appear 10-20 sec later. I have a dell i5 all in one that now feels like Pentium 2 286.

:)

Neill Jones, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I truly hate windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

I truly hate windows 10

1. I truly hate windows 10 - Similar Threads - truly hate

2. Does a windows backup truly back up all your files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does a windows backup truly back up all your files?: I have 2 drives on my computer, C and D. Over the two drives, I have used about 430 GB. When I did a windows backup, the backup was a total of 144 GB. How is it possible for the backup to be so much smaller than the data on my drives? Additionally, when I am in the...
  3. Any way to truly disable updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to truly disable updates?: I have followed so many sets of instructions for completely disabling Windows updates. None of them work. Always, some day I wake up to a bricked computer. About 50% of automatic updates result in a login loop which I’ve spent 10 hours with support trying to solve and they...
  4. W10 Auto Updates: Any Truly Simple Method For Permanently disabling ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Auto Updates: Any Truly Simple Method For Permanently disabling ?: Hi, Is there any way of cancelling all W10 auto updating, permanently ? The party who has a W10 pc is totally non-technical, so it would have to be something Extremely Simple and straightforward. I'm not in their area. No Registry modifications, etc. Foolproof to do, and...
  5. W10 Auto Updates: Any Truly Simple Method For Permanently disabling ?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Auto Updates: Any Truly Simple Method For Permanently disabling ?: Hi, Is there any way of cancelling all W10 auto updating, permanently ? The party who has a W10 pc is totally non-technical, so it would have to be something Extremely Simple and straightforward. I'm not in their area. No Registry modifications, etc. Foolproof to do, and...
  6. Is Solitaire truly random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Solitaire truly random: I have been playing Solitaire at Grandmaster level for FIVE days, and many, many hours a day, and it has become apparent to me that this game is not truly random. There is NO way statistically that I have not won this game in this amount of time. I have therefore reached the...
  7. Does "Reset this PC" truly wipe everything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does "Reset this PC" truly wipe everything?: So the company i work for recently purchased new laptops (Lenovo Thinkpad-p52s) and only one of them is having some sort of code/software compatibility issue with windows 10 and MS Access 2007 (i know its old) which causes forms in access to open and function incorrectly. I...
  8. Suddenly the defender has lost its power to truly defend against malware/phishing etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suddenly the defender has lost its power to truly defend against malware/phishing etc: Dear Windows Defender Team Last evening from where I received this unique offer of $ 1 for brand new iPhone and the system froze after the initial splurge that"you are selected amongst Microsoft users and special offer for only 100 persons, who will complete the entry...
  9. How to TRULY get one's OS installed/migrated/copied to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to TRULY get one's OS installed/migrated/copied to SSD: MOST disk cloning forums (that recommend doing an initial install of Windows 10), seem to GLOSS OVER the fact that one CANNOT install Windows 10 to a GPT disk. (It has to be either migrated or copied, instead.) If one attempts to migrate or copy the OS, and the OS is...
  10. Truly random screen savers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Truly random screen savers: I use the Firehand Ember screen saver (company no longer exists sadly as it still my favourite photo viewer so I can't ask them) and it draw images from my database of photos - thousands of them! It means that we occasionally get treated to slide shows of photos we haven't...