Windows 10: I try and install microsoft flight simulator and it wont work

Discus and support I try and install microsoft flight simulator and it wont work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try and install microsoft flight simulator 2020 onto my D: drive because my C: doesn't have enough space and it wont let me i click the button and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by krenzie, Dec 4, 2020.

1. krenzie Win User

I try and install microsoft flight simulator and it wont work

I try and install microsoft flight simulator 2020 onto my D: drive because my C: doesn't have enough space and it wont let me i click the button and it just goes gray. I try and change the "New apps will be saved to:" in the storage settings and it throws error code 0x80070005.

:)

krenzie, Dec 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. I try and install microsoft flight simulator and it wont work - Similar Threads - try install microsoft

2. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  3. Microsoft flight simulator not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator not working: My Microsoft flight simulator stop working, It says currently not available in your account, Error code 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-not-working/f9adedba-6412-46e0-8c5b-42998d922a2a
  4. microsoft flight simulator not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  5. microsoft flight simulator not working!

microsoft flight simulator not working!: So when Microsoft flight simulator is open and I click on it, the screen freezes and I can't click anything but when I tab out it unfreezes but when I try and click back in it freezes. any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator X wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X wont launch: I try to launch the flight Simulator x And the splash screen appears then disappears and then nothing. Iv uninstalled it FSX and reinstalled it and still the same problem. Also I opened the Program Manager and watched it load and it shows up and disappears. Iv had this...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft flight simulator wont update: I've downloaded flight simulator on the windows store and it successfully did that, but when I launch the game it doesn't do the 127GB update required, I've left this running for hours with no progress made to the update, checking on task manager the application isn't using...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator not working

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not working. I purchased the $119.00 version. I have a Dell XPS 15 7590. Intel i7-9750H CPU - 2.60GHz - 6 Core - 12MB Cache. RAM: 32 GB DDR4-2666MHz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Hard Drive: 1 TB over 700 GB free When I start...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing

Microsoft Flight Simulator not installing: I have been trying to install Microsoft flight simulator for just under 4 days now with it being stuck on one thing. It gets to 3.68 gigabytes left to install and then freezes and gets stuck. What should i do as i want to play the game....
  10. Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator

Installing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hi I have Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition but I have a problem to reinstall the Game I'm using this game more of 5 years but last mount is have problem.I tray to reinstall the game but where is install acceleration is coming error code: 1-80004005 I bay this DVD...