Windows 10: i try everything to my windows store app

Discus and support i try everything to my windows store app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it, every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GamaNaghazta, Apr 11, 2019.

1. i try everything to my windows store app

when i want to open my windows 10 default apps, it keeps closing everytime i open it,
    every single default app ( Microsoft Store Apps) including calculator, camera, weather, and Microsoft Store itself. i try everything on internet but it doesnt solved at all. i've done updating the windows , try the troubleshooting., but it still didnt work at all
    please help me i dont know what i need to do next.

i try everything that you suggested me to do. i do sfc cleaning, i do windows repair upgrade, i do any cmd command that you suggest but it doesnt change anything. my app still closing everytime i open it,even the microsoft store it self.

i try to open windows powershell admin and do what you suggest me to do. but it happen like this. please help me because i need to open the windows store app to do my research. thank you so much i try everything to my windows store app 895f9432-0db5-4a53-bbeb-d8c1587d318f?upload=true.png

:)

GamaNaghazta, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Apr 11, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

i try everything to my windows store app

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

i try everything to my windows store app

1. i try everything to my windows store app - Similar Threads - try everything store

2. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  3. Microsoft store not working tried everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not working tried everything!: Hello, I am having issues with the Microsoft store and through my research, I have been able to boil it down to two issues but I have gotten not further.I cannot open apps tied to the Microsoft store which includes looking at images and using my audio jack as the Real Tech...
  4. Apps not installing tried everything

Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  5. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  6. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. microsoft store stopped working i tried everything

microsoft store stopped working i tried everything: i bought minecraft on my microsoft store app it would not download so i restarted it on settings. when i tried opening microsoft store it would not open i looked every where and tried everything....
  8. Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything

Microsoft Store Not Working ! I tried everything: Hello ! There is a problem with Microsoft Store. I have been looking into this issue for days. Nothing works. Please Help Me ! Error Code: 0x80070005 I also noticed that it says " You already own the App ". I dont know why [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything): Please help me. Or upvote if you have/had/heard of a similar issue. I have an Alienware 17 R4 running Win10 (probably, I would rather have a better brand but they're the only ones that offered a payment plan). This all started today at about 6 pm when I couldn't install the...
  10. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.: I have not been able to download any apps or games or updates from the Microsoft Store. When I go to install a game, it says "Preparing Install," then gives me an error code, "Code: 0x80072F8F". Sometimes when I click the install button nothing happens at all. I have tried...