Windows 10: I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed.

Discus and support I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I logged in my account which has been activated, but the computer says I haven't. [ATTACH] So I clicked "troubleshoot" and "I change my hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mike M. Mo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed.

I logged in my account which has been activated, but the computer says I haven't.

I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed. be386589-689a-4501-b0b9-28cbe6d4a1cd?upload=true.png

So I clicked "troubleshoot" and "I change my hardware recently" I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed. f0c3d35a-0d0a-4798-80b0-77224f4d0fa4?upload=true.png

Than the box disappeared and I still haven't activated.

:)

Mike M. Mo, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed. :(

Zakin, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 2, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed.

1. I try to activate my Windows 10 by my Microsoft Account but failed. - Similar Threads - try activate Microsoft

2. I am trying to add windows 10 laptop to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to add windows 10 laptop to my microsoft account: When i try to link my windows 10 laptop to be in my Microsoft i go to apps used by other accounts and try to add it it says user name dont exist , Yet i can sign into it on the web. What am i doing wrong ?...
  3. I am trying to add windows 10 laptop to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to add windows 10 laptop to my microsoft account: When i try to link my windows 10 laptop to be in my Microsoft i go to apps used by other accounts and try to add it it says user name dont exist , Yet i can sign into it on the web. What am i doing wrong ?...
  4. I am trying to add windows 10 laptop to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When i log into my account to try set up this account as my microsoft account on windows,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i log into my account to try set up this account as my microsoft account on windows,...: Hello, i believe microsoft has 2 instances of the same email i migrated to this email and it is my account when i sign in onlinehowever im trying to setup windows as my microsoft account, but when i go to log in, its says wrong pass, so i get a code which goes through to my...
  6. When i log into my account to try set up this account as my microsoft account on windows,...

When i log into my account to try set up this account as my microsoft account on windows,...: Hello, i believe microsoft has 2 instances of the same email i migrated to this email and it is my account when i sign in onlinehowever im trying to setup windows as my microsoft account, but when i go to log in, its says wrong pass, so i get a code which goes through to my...
  7. my activated windows Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my activated windows Microsoft account: If I have activated windows 11 on my laptop will it transfer along with my Microsoft account to a freshly new built computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-windows-microsoft-account/5f6a9e49-e5e8-447a-a7e4-746b07350a9e
  8. my activated windows Microsoft account

my activated windows Microsoft account: If I have activated windows 11 on my laptop will it transfer along with my Microsoft account to a freshly new built computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-windows-microsoft-account/5f6a9e49-e5e8-447a-a7e4-746b07350a9e
  9. Cannot activate windows 10 using my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows 10 using my Microsoft account: I have windows 10 pro running on my older pc which is activated using microsoft account digital license but now I have bought a new laptop but the retailer has installed an non-activated copy of windows 10 pro in it. now am trying to activate using my Microsoft account but...
  10. Windows 10 Activation through Microsoft Account Fails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation through Microsoft Account Fails: Hello Everyone, I have a PC running Windows 10 Pro. This PC was earlier running Windows 7 PRO (long time back) and was upgraded to Windows 10 when Microsoft gave option of upgrading to 10 for FREE. Since last several years Windows 10 Pro has been running OK. I wish to...