Windows 10: I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10...

Discus and support I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Once Windows notifies me, that there is a blue tooth device trying to connect it pops up a little window, asking if this number matches, what is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LamontHurd, Jun 30, 2021.

1. I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10...

Once Windows notifies me, that there is a blue tooth device trying to connect it pops up a little window, asking if this number matches, what is being seen on the device...however the two buttons that are supposed to show up, allowing me to answer, either yes the number matches or no the number does not match, nor will it allow me to resize the popup window to allow me to fulfill my desire to answer.As read in one thread, I tried and reset my theme to Windows Standard, I have my type set to 100% recommended I have my resolution set to recommended, as well. Highly frustrating, as Windows is c

:)

LamontHurd, Jun 30, 2021
  2. zipfive Win User

Logitech 480 keyboard to windows 10, Connecting and Paring Blue Tooth.

How did I pair the Logitech k480 blue tooth keyboard to windows 10? I held down the connection button (pc) on the k480 until it blinked fast, then I tried to send it a file using blue tooth and there it was listed as k480 keyboard i selected it and then
    I clicked on the pop up window and typed in the code on the k480 keyboard and it paired. Strange that was the only place the 480 keyboard showed up.

zipfive, Jun 30, 2021
  3. windows 10 blue tooth

after upgrading to windows 10 blue tooth sharing does not work with my pc, have HTC one M8 windows phone running 8.1, every time i want to share with windows 10 pc, message pops up, device does not support blue tooth sharing, tried every thing in the posts,
    drivers up to date , windows 10 up to date, updated drivers of blue tooth on pc says up to date, went to setting played with all settings ,looked for drivers on HTC website could not find any, nothing seems to work, need help,

Thank you

Moe Elmomani, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10...

1. I try to connect my phone to my pc but the blue tooth window that pops up in Windows 10... - Similar Threads - try connect phone

2. why does this pop up whenever i try to connect my phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does this pop up whenever i try to connect my phone to my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bossearminfittkatt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il9h0x/why_does_this_pop_up_whenever_i_try_to_connect_my/
  3. blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  4. blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection with speakers and head phones: Hi I'm having issues reconnecting various blue tooth head phones and speakers to my PC Blue tooth. I have an acer Aspire 5 running Windows 10 Home. I have had the PC for about 2 Months. To reconnect any of my audio devices, I firstly have to remove the device via the...
  5. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  6. my blue tooth says couldn't connect

my blue tooth says couldn't connect: i have a switch pro controller that i use for games and such but every time i try and pair it or any other blue tooth device it instantly says couldn't connect i tried pretty much every thing from updating windows to deleting and reinstalling drivers and none have worked at...
  7. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...
  8. Turning on Blue Tooth on my PC

Turning on Blue Tooth on my PC: I am trying to connect amazon Echo to my PC to access Windows Media player content but I cannot turn on Blue Tooth on my PC. I have Windows 10 Home with all the latest updates ....
  9. blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blue tooth tethering with android phone windows 10: I would like to tether data from my android phone to my windows 10 laptop.This incase I lose my wi fy connectivity due to power shortage or when I am out of range outside my house.I would like my Laptop to remember the settings and use this bluetooth tethering as a secondary...
  10. My windows 10 connects to my printer via blue tooth but not my blue tooth speakers how come?

My windows 10 connects to my printer via blue tooth but not my blue tooth speakers how come?: My windows 10 connects to my printer via blue tooth but not my blue tooth speakers how come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-windows-10-connects-to-my-printer-via-blue/377a8fc1-6138-424e-90e0-572f5c2fc38e