Windows 10: i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i...

Discus and support i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; whenever I try to enter the Microsoft store its tells me that something happened at there end. that if I wait a bit it might help but it still doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeymarieAcosta, Dec 26, 2018.

1. i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i...

whenever I try to enter the Microsoft store its tells me that something happened at there end. that if I wait a bit it might help but it still doesn't do anything even though I have reset it and everything and the app still doesn't do anything.

:)

JeymarieAcosta, Dec 26, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 26, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Dec 26, 2018
  4. sam02 Win User

i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i...

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i...

1. i try to enter to the microsoft store app and its says there has been a problem. How can i... - Similar Threads - try enter microsoft

2. How can I fix my microsoft store app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my microsoft store app.: I just performed a fresh install of windows 11 and while updating apps through the app store these apps in the screenshot just wont update. ive tried numerous ways to try to fix this, like what this link Microsoft Store stuck at Pending on Windows 11 - Microsoft Community...
  3. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F": Tried installing Minecraft Launcher on my Windows 10 machine through the Microsoft Store.I get this error:0x8007001F I have tried resetting and reparing the app. Restarting and made sure that Windows 10 is up to date, but nothing seems to work. Now the retry button never gets...
  4. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F": Tried installing Minecraft Launcher on my Windows 10 machine through the Microsoft Store.I get this error:0x8007001F I have tried resetting and reparing the app. Restarting and made sure that Windows 10 is up to date, but nothing seems to work. Now the retry button never gets...
  5. Trying to install app from Microsoft Store: "There has been an error: 0x8007001F"

6. How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?

How can I know if an app has been uninstalled?: If you suspect someone has installed then uninstalled an app, I guess there must be some way to know. I wonder if there's any Event Viewer trace left for this. Any help much appreciated Windows 10 20H2 174373
  7. I can't enter the microsoft store

I can't enter the microsoft store: I have been having trouble with the microsoft store, I have not been able to enter it for days if you were so kind as to tell me what I can do and I didn't touch anything I was waiting to write to you and to solve my problem...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, the same one I redeemed the code on, (I checked my order...
  9. How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?: For small developers getting downloads for their apps even really good ones are hard, is there a way to get them featured on the home page of the Microsoft Store?...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...