Windows 10: I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work.

Discus and support I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have this machine that is 3-4 years old (and probably got some viruses too) and I wanted to format it to see if I can get it working again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alespic, Nov 16, 2020.

1. I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work.

So, I have this machine that is 3-4 years old (and probably got some viruses too) and I wanted to format it to see if I can get it working again.

I follow the classic steps, select to delete all files and users, and the formatting starts.

But when I oepn the machine again one of these 3 things happen:- Nothing has changed, all files are there and the formatting didn't actually work- It says there was an error and gave me the blue screen with the I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work. :( which lead me to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it...2da-a372-3f73142c14ad?ui=it-IT&rs=it-IT&ad=IT (yes it's italian)- Says that widnows is missing some files and installation could not be completed (I bought this machine, so I have the license)

Anyone has any ideas on how to fix it? I'd be very grateful.

EDIT: I looked at it carefully, and when it turns back on it says for a brief moment "Analysis and restoration of C:" and then turns on with everything.

EDIT 2: So, I tried to update the system before formatting, because it said it's missing some stuff, and it failed to download every single thing. (It's not my wifi, cause from the laptop that I'm using right now it works just fine)

submitted by /u/Alespic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alespic, Nov 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work.

1. I try to format my machine, but it doesn't work. - Similar Threads - try format machine

2. Why formatting doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why formatting doesn't work for me?: So I have installed 2 disc's, one was formatted successfully, but another one won't. When I try to format it and I leave everything default it says that "Windows was unable to format this file". Have any suggestion how could I successfully format it?...
  3. Why formatting doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why formatting doesn't work for me?: So I have installed 2 disc's, one was formatted successfully, but another one won't. When I try to format it and I leave everything default it says that "Windows was unable to format this file". Have any suggestion how could I successfully format it?...
  4. Why formatting doesn't work for me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am trying to format my drive but it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to format my drive but it doesn't work: So I have been trying to format my second ssd that I want to put into another pc. It doesn't have any folders in it but I want to change it's format. I have been trying to format it a few times, but it just keeps saying something about it already being used by some...
  6. I am trying to format my drive but it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to format my drive but it doesn't work: So I have been trying to format my second ssd that I want to put into another pc. It doesn't have any folders in it but I want to change it's format. I have been trying to format it a few times, but it just keeps saying something about it already being used by some...
  7. I am trying to format my drive but it doesn't work

8. my power button doesn't work after formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my power button doesn't work after formatting: hiI formatted my computer and changed to windows 11, and now my power button does nothing when my computer is on. it does turn on my computer when its off.I tried to check on settings an it says that when I press it it should go to sleep so I think its not the problemcan you...
  9. my power button doesn't work after formatting

my power button doesn't work after formatting: hiI formatted my computer and changed to windows 11, and now my power button does nothing when my computer is on. it does turn on my computer when its off.I tried to check on settings an it says that when I press it it should go to sleep so I think its not the problemcan you...
  10. Error trying to format my format my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error trying to format my format my pc: I got a trojan virus through a Utorrent and canceled it mid installation when I saw a second fake chrome that was in chinese open in my taskbar, but it downloaded something in my pc, now I have a bunch of annoying viruses and my files are all corrupt. I took all security...