Windows 10: I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs...

Discus and support I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IdiotNo2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfceiy/i_try_to_install_update_2004_each_month_since/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IdiotNo2, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs...

/u/IdiotNo2, Oct 21, 2020

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Oct 21, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 21, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs...

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs...

1. I try to install Update 2004 each month since June but no success. It downloads, installs... - Similar Threads - try install Update

2. every month this happens when trying to download & install all the updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every month this happens when trying to download & install all the updates: hello, I want to figure out why every second Tuesdays updates there are several different kinds of KB updates and my windows 10 laptop it takes it like 2 hours to get all the KB file downloads then another 2 to 3 hours for PC to install them all then restart it. its driving...
  3. every month this happens when trying to download & install all the updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every month this happens when trying to download & install all the updates: hello, I want to figure out why every second Tuesdays updates there are several different kinds of KB updates and my windows 10 laptop it takes it like 2 hours to get all the KB file downloads then another 2 to 3 hours for PC to install them all then restart it. its driving...
  4. my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months: my window system is not responding correctly then i tried to update it but there is no updates are showing and a error code shown by the window code 80072EFE...
  5. my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window is not installing and showing updates since 6 months: my window system is not responding correctly then i tried to update it but there is no updates are showing and a error code shown by the window code 80072EFE...
  6. Windows 11 fails to install Cumulative Updates since June 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fails to install Cumulative Updates since June 2022: Symptoms: while installing 2022-09 Cumulative update KB5017328 as every update since June before that.Installs updates until 30% -> PC is rebooted -> Installs updates until 35% -> PC is rebooted -> Error message “Something did not go as planned …” -> PC is rebooted -> Repeats...
  7. is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update: my laptop is old should i go for it submitted by /u/SilentxD_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig96by/is_it_safe_to_download_and_install_windows_2004/
  8. BSOD each month since May approx.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD each month since May approx.: Hi, I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out what causes the issue. The description reads as follows, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  9. I installed the 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I installed the 2004 update: Since then HDMI audio does not function at all. While the PC Speakers work but are at a incredibly low level. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-the-2004-update/dabce9a3-2770-43f9-94ff-3cc5adf6517a
  10. 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed: On 6/17 I updated Win 10 Pro to Feature update 2004. It ground my system down to a crawl, to the point everything either timed out or stopped responding. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall again on 6/23, same thing happened. So I uninstalled again. I tried again...