Windows 10: I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

Discus and support I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VideoGC, Jul 31, 2015.

1. VideoGC Win User

I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts like the sign-in welcome screen and it says "(Something) Is not responding. Would you like to reboot now?" I don't have a choice, it just auto-reboots. When I type in the wrong password it doesn't crash, it just says the password is incorrect. But when I DO type the right password, all this crap happens. When I press the "I'm not (Person)" button in the bottom, it also crashes me. And when I press the wheelchair looking button, it does nothing.

Please! I need a fix for this!

:)

VideoGC, Jul 31, 2015
  2. himoses Win User

Reboot with no BSOD during gaming

I retried all of the above to no avail. I do not get a BSOD. In the middle of gaming, my computer randomly reboots. I get no error messages. The screen goes black and it reboots.

himoses, Jul 31, 2015
  3. I can no longer sign in to my computer as I cannot get past the login screen. Error: You can't sign into your device right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem ....

This was really not helpful at all! How do you reset your computer when you can't get past a sign on screen?

Treena Della-Vedova, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

1. I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages. - Similar Threads - try sign computer

2. Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again.": Trying to sign in to my computer and it keeps saying "The password is incorrect. Try again." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sign-in-to-my-computer-and-it-keeps/6c3fe654-13eb-4922-b87f-81aec771882a
  3. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-sign-in-to-my-icloud-account-my-computer/481fc64b-244d-4be2-9730-9692e770f791"
  4. whenever my computer goes to sleep and I try to wake it, it will crash and shows “reboot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whenever my computer goes to sleep and I try to wake it, it will crash and shows “reboot...: Following sequence occurs when machine sleeps: Put computer to sleep by timing out or by touching power button, or selecting sleep from start menu. – System goes to sleep quickly. Touch mouse: system starts to wakes up. Windows home image Screen appears quickly, and...
  5. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  6. Error Message while trying to log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Message while trying to log in: I tried to access a website and the following message appeared: Your connection is not private...Attackers might be trying to steal your information from (name of link) for example passwords, messages, or credit cards. NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID How can I correct...
  7. Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message: Is this a new issue that MS is having these weeks or is there a problem on my end ,cause I have tried troubleshooting, /sfc scan (well not in safe mode) , change to local account then back to MS account, using Advanced System care for the registry , checked for malware...
  8. BSOD error message (help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error message (help): For a while now I have been getting this BSOD error. System Thread Exception Not Handled Here is the Dump File: File Another MiniDump File: File https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-message-help/067e408a-accc-44a3-8924-057c34697d99
  9. when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    when i try to sign into my microsoft account it just says error: every time cortana tells me to sign in or i sign in it just says error please try again 16718
  10. Random BSOD on computer with different error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on computer with different error message: Hi, Im in desperate need for help with my pc. Have had home builds for years with no big issues before windows 8.1 and now windows 10. I thought i had issues with memory or graphic card on my previous computer so i ended up buying new parts for a new build. But nothing...