Windows 10: I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

Discus and support I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VideoGC, Jul 31, 2015.

1. VideoGC Win User

I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

So, I just transitioned from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I can't access ANYTHING. I can type in my password, and click Next. That's it. It acts like the sign-in welcome screen and it says "(Something) Is not responding. Would you like to reboot now?" I don't have a choice, it just auto-reboots. When I type in the wrong password it doesn't crash, it just says the password is incorrect. But when I DO type the right password, all this crap happens. When I press the "I'm not (Person)" button in the bottom, it also crashes me. And when I press the wheelchair looking button, it does nothing.

Please! I need a fix for this!

:)

VideoGC, Jul 31, 2015
  2. himoses Win User

Reboot with no BSOD during gaming

I retried all of the above to no avail. I do not get a BSOD. In the middle of gaming, my computer randomly reboots. I get no error messages. The screen goes black and it reboots.

himoses, Jul 31, 2015
  3. I can no longer sign in to my computer as I cannot get past the login screen. Error: You can't sign into your device right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem ....

This was really not helpful at all! How do you reset your computer when you can't get past a sign on screen?

Treena Della-Vedova, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages.

1. I try to sign in, and my computer reboots. No BSOD, no error messages. - Similar Threads - try sign computer

2. Error message My MSN sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message My MSN sign in: When trying to sign in to my msn i get this message <Error><Code>BlobNotFound</Code><Message>The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:26b45bc6-101e-0067-6418-6ab97c000000 Time:2023-04-08T12:45:40.0215414Z</Message></Error>...
  3. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in after rebooting my computer: I just rebooted my laptop because it was getting a bit slow. This is not the first time rebooting, and nothing has gone wrong before.When I turn on the computer I get to the blue startup screen where you have to sign into a account. When I try signing in it tells me "Oops,...
  4. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

I can't sign in after rebooting my computer: I just rebooted my laptop because it was getting a bit slow. This is not the first time rebooting, and nothing has gone wrong before.When I turn on the computer I get to the blue startup screen where you have to sign into a account. When I try signing in it tells me "Oops,...
  5. I can't sign in after rebooting my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bsod when I try to reboot my computer

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bsod when I try to reboot my computer: I recently buyed an Alienware x17 r1 laptop and everything was great. Until I had to reinstall windows because I erased partitions that I shouldn't have touched. Now, as I am still reinstalling all my stuff, randomly sometimes when I reboot, I have an CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  7. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bsod when I try to reboot my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bsod when I try to reboot my computer: I recently buyed an Alienware x17 r1 laptop and everything was great. Until I had to reinstall windows because I erased partitions that I shouldn't have touched. Now, as I am still reinstalling all my stuff, randomly sometimes when I reboot, I have an CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION...
  8. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bsod when I try to reboot my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted

in Windows 10 Support
    While i was typing up a message my computer rebooted: I got this code please help me. Source Program Data Updater Summary AE Application Inventory Date ‎1/‎30/‎2020 4:08 AM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: CompatEntityAnalysis_1 OS_SKU: 0 OS_PLATFORM: 0 OS_VERSION: 0.0.0.0 OS_LCID: 0 MAGIC_NUMBER: 0...
  10. Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message: Is this a new issue that MS is having these weeks or is there a problem on my end ,cause I have tried troubleshooting, /sfc scan (well not in safe mode) , change to local account then back to MS account, using Advanced System care for the registry , checked for malware...