Windows 10: i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again

Discus and support i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; read ^ please help me solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeMama_202020202, Jul 23, 2020.

1. i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again

read ^ please help me solve this

:)

JoeMama_202020202, Jul 23, 2020

2. PC turns on by itself when in Safe Mode, then again turns off (SOLVED)

bump. sadly, after 10-15minutes of sleep again, after disabling on board LAN on wake up, system started rolling again. this time it went to login screen, waiting for me to log in, so it means, if i would put my system to sleep it would turn itself up and spend some electricity for nothing (last times without disabling onboard LAN, system woke up, few seconds did its work and put back itself to sleep without turning screen on)

i will try to unplug my USB wifi adapter and see if that will change anything.
    -edit: didnt solve it aswell

strangely, i cant figure this out by myself. any other suggestions? as i said, its no big deal, as almost never put my system to sleep (i turn it off, when i dont need it because of fast SSD bootups), but still want to figure this out.

karklinskarlis1993, Jul 30, 2020
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    PC turns on by itself when in Safe Mode, then again turns off (SOLVED)

It's moving all the data from the ram to the hard drive and turning itself back off again

cheesy999, Jul 30, 2020
  4. i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again

PC turns on by itself when in Safe Mode, then again turns off (SOLVED)

things i have seen - when putted on sleep, it only turns on ONCE (about 20minutes after clicking to go to sleep), then it by itself turns off. then it keeps sleep, till i manually want to turn it on.

i am searching for the stuff on bios at the moment, what RCoon mentioned.

karklinskarlis1993, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again

1. i try to turn on gamebar but when i close out of settings it turns itself off again - Similar Threads - try turn gamebar

2. Sculpt mouse is turning itself off.... again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt mouse is turning itself off.... again: The Microsoft Sculpt Mouse has started turning itself off... again. There was an community answer dated Oct 2018, but those fixes do not work. It is interesting the keyboard and number keypad remains fully functional. I have deleted and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and...
  3. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  4. when ever i turn this setting on it just turns back off when i close the window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when ever i turn this setting on it just turns back off when i close the window: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/plsdntcri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpk0p5/when_ever_i_turn_this_setting_on_it_just_turns/
  5. My notebook suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My notebook suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again: About a week and a half ago I got my notebook repaired after backups were accidentally deleted. It also got its operating system updated to Windows 10, since originally it had Windows 7 but some years after buying it, it had problems with build 7600/7601 'this copy of Windows...
  6. My PC suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC suddenly blocked itself turning off, and I can't turn it on again: About a week and a half ago I got my notebook repaired after backups were accidentally deleted. It also got its operating system updated to Windows 10, since originally it had Windows 7 but some years after buying it, it had problems with build 7600/7601 'this copy of Windows...
  7. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  8. Settings > System turns off by itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings > System turns off by itself: When I select my Settings > System. The page turns off after about 30 seconds which is very frustrating. Can this be easily rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-system-turns-off-by-itself/30821cd2-71ab-4ead-83a9-932e25ca4c8b
  9. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...
  10. Sound turns off when I close the laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound turns off when I close the laptop: Hi, My HP ProBook Windows 10 laptop stops playing music from the Windows Media Player when I close the lid. I have gone into the control panel and clicked do nothing when both unplugged and charging. The music continues playing when the laptop lid closes when it is is...