Windows 10: I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

Discus and support I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store replacing existing Apple standalone app. I read that one of the benefits to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JeffA Warner, Feb 18, 2020.

1. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store replacing existing Apple standalone app. I read that one of the benefits to this is the ability to listen to I-Tunes on multiple Pc's that have the same MS account. Does this mean that all the PC's would have to have the MS Store version to accomplish this? What are the steps I would need to take? Should I completely uninstall my current version ahead of the reinstall?

:)

JeffA Warner, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Raf99 Win User

Windows 10 Store & I-tunes / Windows S

Hi, my questions are:

1. Where is your account information, files, configs, stored when you install and run I-tunes from the MS Store? (local or remote)

2. Would i-tunes still work if not connected to an internet source through the MS Store?

3. What is the advantage of running I-tunes from the MS Store vs. a local install? (from what I'm reading the download is larger, the footprint is larger, but takes less resources)

Thanks

Raf99, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Downloading is Slow from Store.

Hi Mihir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description, I understand that Windows store downloads slowly.

Step 1:

I suggest you to clear Windows Store cache and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe on Run window and press enter.
    • Check if issue persists.

You may try the following steps and check:

Step 2:

Try to run the sfc scan and check if the Windows store downloads faster:

Run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 18, 2020
  4. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

i cant download i tunes on windows 10

hi just got a new computer with windows 10. this is my first time with windows 10.

I tried to download I tunes, I got a message about entering admin name or password to continue.

there is no way to enter this. all there is a box that showing NO.

how can I disable this or move beyond this?

any help would be appreciated

a step by step list would be nice

thanks for your help

jeff

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

JEFFREY JLIPSON, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

1. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ? - Similar Threads - TUNES DOWNLOAD STORE

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  5. Downloads in MS Store

Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  6. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  7. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  8. Where can I download the MS Store from?

9. Super slow download from ms store

Super slow download from ms store: hello, i have been trying to download the windows 10 movie maker app from the ms store, the download speed is like an old dial up connection, getting only 120-180kbs! how is this possible? i turned the advanced options slider in delivery optimization all the way up to 100%,...
  10. Unable to download anything from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download anything from MS Store: Hello, Around a week ago Forza Horizon 4 stopped working, i decided the best course of action would be to reinstall the game, so i uninstalled it, however when i tried to reinstall it i would click install, and after a few seconds would be told that the MS store was unable...