Windows 10: I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...

Discus and support I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I no longer can access my I-Tunes library. I get the message "Original file could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says the fault is with Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephMadison1, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...

I no longer can access my I-Tunes library. I get the message "Original file could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says the fault is with Windows. Is it?

:)

JosephMadison1, Jul 14, 2020

2. i-tunes library

Others say I-tunes library will migrate on an upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 - have done the upgrade but the library isn't visible -where is it?

Coincidentally, photo files have also vanished.

Any help anyone?

LaurieYarham, Jul 14, 2020
  3. I-tune

I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion.

BumpiestGull969, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Yusufgra Win User

I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...

Error message after downloading i tunes - created by a newer version of i tunes

After downloading i Tunes I get this error message: "The file i Tunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of i Tunes." What do i do?

Yusufgra, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...

1. I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows... - Similar Threads - Tunes library Files

2. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  3. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tunes files: i only use my laptop for my itunes music . but i had to use a windows 10 recovery drive the other day.i used the option remove every thing. so laptop working fine now. then i download itunes and theninstalled my music form a usb. then connected my Ipad to copy some music...
  4. I tunes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  6. I tunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tunes: I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes/65198095-c077-4c52-a3bb-5feb98084c81
  7. I Tunes app

I Tunes app: How do I download I Tunes app to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tunes-app/d393a169-c6e3-42b2-8baf-4d32bd70793d
  8. I-tune

I-tune: I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion....
  9. I TUNES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I TUNES: I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-tunes/fdf8ef63-e705-4b79-b1fd-2c41a08c8aed
  10. trouble with I tunes

trouble with I tunes: hi. Can somebody help an old but new user of a computer. I am trying to download music from my I tunes to I pod but I tunes has stopped recognising it and the device doesn't show. Should I deinstall then reinstall I tunes and if I do that will I lose my music. 61808