Windows 10: I tunes

Discus and support I tunes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by allenwalters1, Jan 23, 2020.

1. I tunes

I tunes opens but I cant get media player to record like in the past.I tunes said it is a microsoft issue.please help

:)

allenwalters1, Jan 23, 2020

2. I TUNES

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY I TUNES STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10. GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

YOLANDASALAZAR2, Jan 23, 2020
  3. i-tunes/External audio device

I recently installed windows 10 and mostly I like it, except for one thing. I can no longer use my computer as a cd player!

I have i-tunes installed on my pc and run it through my stereo. With windows 7 there were no problems at all, but with windows 10 its a train wreck! I filter the signal through a Cambridge audio external DAC unit. What happens is, when windows recognizes
    my DAC player (which doesn't happen too often) there is an interruption in the signal (it cuts out) sometimes as long as a second. This cutting out is totally unpredictable. One day I listened to music for over an hour with no issues. Other days it cuts out
    so much, it is unusable. Here are some of the things I have done to try and fix it:

• I was advised to update the driver in my DAC unit, but it did not help.
    • As advised, I disabled all audio enhancements, but that did not help.
    • I excluded i-tunes from my malwarebytes scans, but no luck.
    • I re-installed i-tunes once and also updated the most recent i-tunes, with no success.

Some weird things have happened:

windows will recognizance my DAC player but it will still not work. Sometimes I have to restart my pc just to get i-tunes to play again.

Right now, I am at a loss...If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Thanks!

ThomasNichols 52, Jan 23, 2020
  4. I tunes

I-tune

I am having problem accessing I-tune store. Ran I-tune diagnosis and message secure link to itune failed. Using Window 10 wifi connection. Apple support believe that I need to use wire connection to access itune. Any suggestion.

BumpiestGull969, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

I tunes

1. I tunes - Similar Threads - tunes

2. How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB: I have tried all measures listed on the internet but the temporary files still occupy nearly 87.6 GB of storage space. I have so far1. Tried using Disk cleanup to purge the 87.6 GB large temporary files2. Tried using Storage sense to clear it outHowever the 87.6 GB file never...
  3. How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of temporary files to the tune of 90 GB: I have tried all measures listed on the internet but the temporary files still occupy nearly 87.6 GB of storage space. I have so far1. Tried using Disk cleanup to purge the 87.6 GB large temporary files2. Tried using Storage sense to clear it outHowever the 87.6 GB file never...
  4. My Lenovo is not tuning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Lenovo is not tuning on: My lenovo shows a light but does not boot please help I paid 800 dollars for this laptop the fan starts spinning and then imidiantly stops spinning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-is-not-tuning-on/3a31bc14-b570-494f-bbcd-ebc62876c5ff
  5. My Lenovo is not tuning on

My Lenovo is not tuning on: My lenovo shows a light but does not boot please help I paid 800 dollars for this laptop the fan starts spinning and then imidiantly stops spinning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-is-not-tuning-on/3a31bc14-b570-494f-bbcd-ebc62876c5ff
  6. JBL TUNE 520 BT handsfree output stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL TUNE 520 BT handsfree output stopped working: Hello, I have difficulties using JBL TUNE 520 BT headset on Windows 10. Since about three weeks ago, I could not make phone calls with it anymore. It worked before. In Manage sound devices window, the Headphones devices works fine, listening to the music is fine. Microphone...
  7. JBL TUNE 520 BT handsfree output stopped working

JBL TUNE 520 BT handsfree output stopped working: Hello, I have difficulties using JBL TUNE 520 BT headset on Windows 10. Since about three weeks ago, I could not make phone calls with it anymore. It worked before. In Manage sound devices window, the Headphones devices works fine, listening to the music is fine. Microphone...
  8. JBL TUNE 520 BT handsfree output stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...
  10. Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device

Windows 11 Media Player only plays one tune at a time when casting music to device: HP laptop.Using new Media Play which came with laptop. Everything is up to date.When I add songs to "Play Queue" and play on laptop the queued songs play continuously as expected without any interaction.When I then cast to a device in this case a Yamaha R-N303D amplifier the...