Windows 10: I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

Discus and support I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galenthor, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Galenthor Win User

I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of thing?

:)

Galenthor, Dec 4, 2021

2. WINDOWS DEFENDER is turned off

Hi Ahmed,

Since you're not able to turn on Windows Defender as well, we'd like to know if you have made any changes recently prior to this issue. In the meantime, you may follow the steps below on how to turn on Windows Defender manually:

• Type Windows Defender in the Search bar and press
      Enter.
    • Go to Settings and make sure that the Turn on real-time protection recommended option is turned on.
    Same thing with the other members who are having the same issue, we suggest that you check if the service was setup to
    Automatic in the Services option. Please follow the steps that we've provided last
    September 3, 2017.

Let us know how if you were able to turn it on properly by changing the Startup type to Automatic.

Eileen Gal, Dec 4, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2021
  4. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

1. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****?? - Similar Threads - turn comp setup

2. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  3. The things connected to my pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The things connected to my pc won’t turn on: Whenever I start up my pc everything in it works but everything connected to it monitors mouse keyboard won’t turn in or light up I’ve tried turning it on and off and uplifting it but nothing will work...
  4. The things connected to my pc won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The things connected to my pc won’t turn on: Whenever I start up my pc everything in it works but everything connected to it monitors mouse keyboard won’t turn in or light up I’ve tried turning it on and off and uplifting it but nothing will work...
  5. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  6. I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??

in Windows 10 Customization
    I turn my comp on, and there is a windows setup thing there, ****??: since I didn't authorize any windows updates, let alone a change to my windows, I have no clue why this happened, but I know I didn't authorize it... **** is going on here? I never agreed to go upto win 11 or whatever it is after win 10... anyone else come across this kind of...
  7. Any such thing as a noise gate that I can setup for my microphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any such thing as a noise gate that I can setup for my microphone?: Hey guys, I do gaming with my friends from the Xbox console companion app, however they tend to get annoyed because my keyboard switch sounds tend to cut right through into the mix and I was wondering if there was such thing as setting up an overally noise gate through the...
  8. what happens to windows if i reset my comp.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what happens to windows if i reset my comp.: I want to ask that if i reset my comp, by chosing deleting files, folder, setting apps and also wiping out all drives ..Then is it going to remove my windows too??Or it will delete everything except my windows iso??...
  9. Turn things on in Settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn things on in Settings.: Look in the Settings site. Fix what you find. I got my Laptop back on line. I wrote down my login information. No PINS. No codes. Put things in your Taskbar and pin them. Be seeing you. Number Four....
  10. How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer my files from my windows 7 comp to my windows 10 comp?: step by step help in transferring files on old 7 to new 10 * Moved from insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-files-from-my-windows-7-comp/ec60d22d-aff6-4a65-8d77-3122ae93d80b"