Windows 10: I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

Discus and support I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i turned my headphones on to play forza and i tried to use spotify and it was playing the music but i didn't hear it so i tried discord and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creepergamingmc1, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

1. I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

So i turned my headphones on to play forza and i tried to use spotify and it was playing the music but i didn't hear it so i tried discord and it didn't work either so any why i can get it to work (i have crusher wireless)

submitted by /u/creepergamingmc1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/creepergamingmc1, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:18 PM

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:51 PM
  3. David Haz Win User
    Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

4. gordon99 Win User

I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

Thema:

I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

1. I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar - Similar Threads - Turn headphones letting

2. I want to change my PIN and windows won't let me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to change my PIN and windows won't let me?: I think I might be actually braindead because I have no idea how to fix this. My windows account is my personal account, it is linked to my personal microsoft account with my personal email, and it is not in any way tied to any sort of organization. So why on earth can I not...
  3. settings won't let me change task bar background color

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings won't let me change task bar background color: settings won't let me change task bar background color., it's either white or black. Am I stuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-let-me-change-task-bar-background/fc65e16d-6d75-4f57-9594-f2e58c84bf79
  4. Headphones not changing Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not changing Volume: My Windows laptop just updated to the Windows 10 May Update (1903). After the update, as soon as I plugged in my earbuds into the headphone jack, the volume goes straight to 100, no matter what volume is shown on the actual volume slider. Changing the volume doesn't do...
  5. wont let me turn on gaming mode

wont let me turn on gaming mode: so I'm trying to turn on gaming mode but both on the gaming bar thing and settings the option to toggle it wont appear even though everywhere I look it up it says it should be there. It says my computer does support gaming mode so idk what's wrong with it thanks...
  6. my screen is stuck like this and and wont let me me change the resulution

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my screen is stuck like this and and wont let me me change the resulution: my screen is like this and it wont let me change it help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-like-this-and-and-wont-let-me/b16828a0-68dc-41e8-ad91-18ced7bc9d67
  7. Not letting me change my mouse pointer

Not letting me change my mouse pointer: I've never had problems before, until I had to update my computer last time. Once I woke up and logged in, my mouse pointer was changed to the default newer looking one. I'll send a picture of what it use to be, and what it looks like now. [ATTACH] ----- [ATTACH] Is...
  8. Cannot turn-on volume icon in task bar.

Cannot turn-on volume icon in task bar.: The colume icon disappeared and I can not turn on the volume icon in task bar. When I going to "Taskbar settings->Turn system icons on or off", it shows the volume icon has been set as "on". But, if I choose to turn it ("Volume") off, the network icon disappear. Also, If I...
  9. Space bar turning down volume

Space bar turning down volume: Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying. I may have...
  10. Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install DX11 or DX12? Its not letting me: I have DX 10 and I'm on WINDOWS 10 PRO . When I try to upgrade to another newer version of directx its not letting me saying something like there is no need to install ....... [img] 32723