Windows 10: I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

Discus and support I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i turned my headphones on to play forza and i tried to use spotify and it was playing the music but i didn't hear it so i tried discord and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creepergamingmc1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

So i turned my headphones on to play forza and i tried to use spotify and it was playing the music but i didn't hear it so i tried discord and it didn't work either so any why i can get it to work (i have crusher wireless)

submitted by /u/creepergamingmc1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/creepergamingmc1, Dec 2, 2019

2. Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 2, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 2, 2019
  4. gordon99 Win User

I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar

1. I Turn my headphones on and the its not letting me change the volume with the bar - Similar Threads - Turn headphones letting

2. Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, my computer volume will not change while using my bluetooth headphones. The number will change when I try to increase or decrease the volume, but the actual loudness will not change. It also defaults to 100 on the volume slider, even though...
  3. Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones Volume not changing with Windows 11: Ever since updating to Windows 11, my computer volume will not change while using my bluetooth headphones. The number will change when I try to increase or decrease the volume, but the actual loudness will not change. It also defaults to 100 on the volume slider, even though...
  4. Microphone volume changing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume changing on its own: As the title says, I’m trying to get my microphone to stop changing its own volume. I’ve tried turning off ‘Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device’ setting, I’ve made it so that when windows detects communication activity it does nothing, all of the fixes...
  5. Can't change headphone volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change headphone volume: I just got a new computer with Windows 10 on it, and I can't change the volume for headphones. It worked fine on my previous computer with Windows 7. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on: My Intel Wireless Bluetooth says there is a driver error and I have already searched for new ones and it says it is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and restarting and that didn't work. The device status says that it cannot start(code 10). I have no idea what to do now...
  7. space bar turns down volume

space bar turns down volume: Hello, whenever i press the spacebar, it turns off volume. I dont know how to fix it. Please write back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-turns-down-volume/002ff751-47e3-4bd1-9636-49677bc6a36e
  8. Headphones not changing Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not changing Volume: My Windows laptop just updated to the Windows 10 May Update (1903). After the update, as soon as I plugged in my earbuds into the headphone jack, the volume goes straight to 100, no matter what volume is shown on the actual volume slider. Changing the volume doesn't do...
  9. Not letting me change my mouse pointer

Not letting me change my mouse pointer: I've never had problems before, until I had to update my computer last time. Once I woke up and logged in, my mouse pointer was changed to the default newer looking one. I'll send a picture of what it use to be, and what it looks like now. [ATTACH] ----- [ATTACH] Is...
  10. Space bar turning down volume

Space bar turning down volume: Hi, i don't know what could have happened, but from yesterday (2018 9.4) my space bar started lowering the volume whenever i press space, and whenever i press shift it acts like backspace. I haven't got a new keyboard or anything. And it became quite annyoying. I may have...