Windows 10: I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former...

Discus and support I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former configuration, my apps, my favorites and everything. I wish this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZRMD, Sep 5, 2020.

1. ZRMD Win User

I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former...

I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former configuration, my apps, my favorites and everything.

I wish this would never happen it feels like and invasion on my privacy and it is certainly disrupting. You get up to work and your working tools disappear. I don't know if this is normal with HP computers and if I should switch to a Mac . This is the second time I go through this. Anybody has some advice? Thanks

:)

ZRMD, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Sep 5, 2020
  3. rob1618 Win User
    Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former... - Similar Threads - turn computer today

2. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.: Everything's gone, my apps are there but all my files are gone, custom settings gone, the information within my apps are gone. Its been completely wiped. What do I do? It had all my univeristy assignments on it, some of which is due soon....
  3. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.: Everything's gone, my apps are there but all my files are gone, custom settings gone, the information within my apps are gone. Its been completely wiped. What do I do? It had all my univeristy assignments on it, some of which is due soon....
  4. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After an upgrade I have lost my documents and everything in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an upgrade I have lost my documents and everything in it: I seem to have lost My Documents file and everything in it. This appears to have happened after a recent program upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-upgrade-i-have-lost-my-documents-and/6ed9d934-a033-44ee-a741-c7299f7375a6
  6. After an upgrade I have lost my documents and everything in it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After an upgrade I have lost my documents and everything in it: I seem to have lost My Documents file and everything in it. This appears to have happened after a recent program upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-upgrade-i-have-lost-my-documents-and/6ed9d934-a033-44ee-a741-c7299f7375a6
  7. After an upgrade I have lost my documents and everything in it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My Facebook account was hacked and I have lost everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Facebook account was hacked and I have lost everything.: My facebook account was hacked and I have lost everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-facebook-account-was-hacked-and-i-have-lost/ca29daa6-3920-4e8a-92b0-d49e83692443
  9. When I turned on my PC today everything was like this. Please help! I lost important files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I turned on my PC today everything was like this. Please help! I lost important files.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/geros83077 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9ass3/when_i_turned_on_my_pc_today_everything_was_like/
  10. Why did my computer change everything when I signed on today?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my computer change everything when I signed on today?: My laptop has not worked the same or real good since I signed on today and I do not know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-computer-change-everything-when-i/5447fb37-9775-4cbc-91b2-e419464eb0de