Windows 10: I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

Discus and support I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cherry_Capone, Nov 2, 2020.

1. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

/u/Cherry_Capone, Nov 2, 2020
  2. regan1985 Win User

turn laptop off with remote?

im looking for a remote and or software that will allow me to turn off my laptop!

the reason i want to do this is the laptop screen is broken so i am using it as a media pc behind my tv and streaming wirelessly from my pc using xbmc so i kind havent got the complete media centre as i have to keep getting up and turning on the laptop

regan1985, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Msap14 Win User
    laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Nov 2, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

Laptop Wireless turns off

Hi all!
    I have a problem with my laptop. When the battery is going down like lower than 50%
    the wireless turns off and i need to restart the laptop always. I have tried to turn off
    the power saving mode on the wireless, but no chances!
    I has worked before, even on 1% battery. Any help?

GSquadron, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

1. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it... - Similar Threads - turn laptop looks

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  5. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again: If anyone can help! Thank you! My PC started up and then it turned off and on again. This happened twice so far in like the span of 3 days. This hasn't happened before. These are all the warnings and events that happened during that time:Windows failed fast startup with error...
  6. I started my pc and it turned off and turned on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop screen turns off and won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop screen turns off and won't turn on again: Hello, Often, when I don't touch my laptop, the screen turns off and doesn't come back on when I press a key or move the mouse. It is not on standby. Only the screen turns off. I have to turn off the pc by keeping the on / off button pressed for the screen to come back on....
  8. My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 laptop is back screen when I turn it on and when I turn it off and turn...: Hi so recently i upgraded my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 and yesterday when i turned it on it turned on but it was black screen i turned it off and turned it kn again it turned on now alaways i have to turn it off and on again to make my laptop work please tell me a...
  9. When I turn on my laptop, Night Light turns on for half a minute, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I turn on my laptop, Night Light turns on for half a minute, then turns off.: I tried turning it on again and it says it's on when it's not. This happened after I updated my computer, the previous version was 1709, the one I updated to was 1809. Please help, my eyes are looking at an awfully blue-lit screen. [ATTACH]...
  10. Sound turns off when I turn on my mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound turns off when I turn on my mic: So I have had Windows 10 for a while, and I just built my first desktop. I purchased the iDeaPlay V206 headphones to go with it. Whenever I turn on my my mic is being used, my sound cuts out. I have OBS on my computer because I love to record and edit videos. I don't use my...