Windows 10: I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

Discus and support I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red. I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NancyBrayton, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red.

I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under guest and will not sync to play goes back to page to play.

:)

NancyBrayton, Nov 9, 2018

2. Computer turns itself on in the morning

Hi, I am not sure if happens at the same time because it is before I come down stairs, but I think it has missed one or two mornings. I unplugged the whole thing last night so wouldn't happen. I have found where the alarms are and it is on weekdays at
    7 am so would seem right but it is set in the off position. I have to admit that I didn't realise this would turn the computer on though!

KathyCollison, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

The title says it all, really. I have a Surface Pro that when I open it up in the morning, the Night Light schedule seems to be ignored, and I have to manually turn it off every morning. I suspect it has something to do with coming out of Sleep, but
    I'd love some guidance. I've spent a few days with MS Support, but they've not helped.

Wayne Walton, Nov 9, 2018
  4. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

Hi Wayne Walton,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing Night Light issue. One possible caused could be due to an outdated graphics driver. You can refer to the steps below on how to troubleshoot Night Light issue is Windows 10:

Method 1: Update the graphics card driver.

1. Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    2. On the run command box, type devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right-click the graphics card driver and then select Update Driver Software.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver.

2. On the run command box, type devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right-click the graphics card driver and then select Uninstall.
    5. Restart your computer. The Display Adapter Driver will automatically reinstall after the Restart.

Method 3: Reset Night Light settings manually.

This steps will require you to modify some settings in Registry. This is an advanced troubleshooting so I suggest that you create a
    System Restore point so you can go back to this state in case that you will encounter any issues along the process. To create a system restore point, refer to this
    article.

Once you're done creating a system restore point, you may then proceed to modify the registry settings. To do this, refer to the steps below:

2. On the run command box, type regedit and then hit
      Enter
    3. Navigate to this path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount
    4. Inside the “DefaultAccount” (folder) key, right-click and delete the following folders:

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings
    5. Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

1. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing. - Similar Threads - turned computer off

2. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  3. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  4. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I turn on "Airplane Mode" every night, but somehow the wifi is back on the next morning....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turn on "Airplane Mode" every night, but somehow the wifi is back on the next morning....: I understand that Microsoft wants everyone to download every update. I'd rather not, thanks. And I've disabled everything users suggest disabling to stop it, with no luck.....Every night I turn on "Airplane Mode," which as everyone knows is supposed to turn off the WiFi. But...
  6. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  7. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  8. When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...: I am in a bit of a panic as I have to go to the doctor soon but my computer turned off System Restore and all my files are just gone!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-this-morning-restore/ceb54ed3-fb7c-471d-a04d-4437e6353262
  9. I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisterBurn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k05ums/i_turned_my_computer_on_this_morning_and_was/
  10. Last night I hibernated the laptop and this morning when I tried to turn it on, this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last night I hibernated the laptop and this morning when I tried to turn it on, this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joziel_lara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv7574/last_night_i_hibernated_the_laptop_and_this/