Windows 10: I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

Discus and support I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisterBurn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MisterBurn, Nov 24, 2020.

1. I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

/u/MisterBurn, Nov 24, 2020

2. Computer Is Not Turning On

When I try to turn it on, nothing works. None of the fans spin, no sound comes out and the only thing alive is a green LED which is the BOOT_DEVICE_LED according to my motherboard manual in the onboard LEDs section.

I am taking the PC to a relative for him to analyze it this morning so I can't do much.

For now, I need help clearing some things out:
    Questions
    • Should I register my XFX Radeon HD 5850 immediately for its lifetime warranty?
    • If a motherboard dies, will any of the onboard LEDs still work?
    • What are signs that a motherboard has died?
    • What are signs that a power supply has died?
    • What are signs that a processor has died?

MelodiousUltra, Nov 24, 2020
  3. automatically turning on my computer in the morning

Hi Thomas,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Yes, you may turn on the system automatically in Windows 10. Kindly follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to access settings menu.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > UEFI firmware settings-> Restart.
    • Now, you will be able to access BIOS.
    • Search for Power management and expand it.
    • Click on Turn on time and set the time and day accordingly.
    • Click on Apply button.
    • Click on Exit and Restart the computer.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from
    the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this...

1. I turned my computer on this morning and was greeted with this... - Similar Threads - turned computer morning

2. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  3. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...: It ust shows a blue screen, with a big samsung logo in the middle, an intel logo in the bottom right side, and it says "F2 Setup F4 Recovery". I've been pressing F12 since i know that it was the button to skip any menu that popped up after starting apart from the regular...
  4. I turned off my computer for the night, and when i turned it back on in the morning, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I have edge save my passwords and turned sync settings off. This morning my computer was...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have edge save my passwords and turned sync settings off. This morning my computer was...: I have edge save my passwords and turned sync settings off.This morning my computer was syncing again, my passwords and setings were replaced by older ones. How could that happen?Was I hacked?Best regards, JMJulio...
  6. When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I turned on my computer this morning, Restore was turned off and ALL MY FILES ARE...: I am in a bit of a panic as I have to go to the doctor soon but my computer turned off System Restore and all my files are just gone!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-turned-on-my-computer-this-morning-restore/ceb54ed3-fb7c-471d-a04d-4437e6353262
  7. Hope this is allowed: This morning I was greeted by this mysterious screen. Logging onto...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hope this is allowed: This morning I was greeted by this mysterious screen. Logging onto...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lily_hunts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3suuc/hope_this_is_allowed_this_morning_i_was_greeted/
  8. Computer working fine, I turned on a few hours ago to be greeted by my boot mode, and that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer working fine, I turned on a few hours ago to be greeted by my boot mode, and that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DoromaYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq9y4o/computer_working_fine_i_turned_on_a_few_hours_ago/
  9. how can i restore my computer to this morning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i restore my computer to this morning: I want to restore my computer to 8 am this morning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-computer-to-this-morning/d8627fed-4f7e-49bb-b728-b47a78c7c980
  10. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.: Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red. I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under guest and will not sync to play goes back to page to play....