Windows 10: I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times.

Discus and support I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when it turned on and i logged in i couldn't see the Mail option...and i couldn't open start menu, cortana didnt work, windows search not working, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HamzaAliBangash, May 20, 2021.

1. I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times.

when it turned on and i logged in i couldn't see the Mail option...and i couldn't open start menu, cortana didnt work, windows search not working, and notifications tab was not opening. The worst part is the entire setting was not opening.

:)

HamzaAliBangash, May 20, 2021

2. PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, May 20, 2021
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 20, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times.

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. :D

Tenforo, May 20, 2021
Thema:

I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times.

1. I turned my PC on and it said Windows ran into an error and restarted on its own about 3 times. - Similar Threads - turned said ran

2. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  3. My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps turning off and restarting on its own: For the past couple days my computer has been experiencing random shutdowns, it restarts right away and there is no BSOD, also while its restarting most of the time i gotta hold down the power button to completely shut it down because its not entirely powering on after the...
  4. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  5. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem: My pc keeps running into and error and restarting. Pls what might be the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-continue-to-restart-on-its-own/b20fb005-00e3-4fde-8b89-e861945b6ad3
  6. Why does my pc continue to restart on its own saying it ran into a problem

7. My PC keeps restarting on its own

My PC keeps restarting on its own: My PC keeps restarting whenever I do a sertain action: like copying or right-click in the command prompt.If anyone knows the answer please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/56dcc7a3-d1ad-4c6a-8927-a7ce4a82c32f
  8. PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC RESTARTING ON ITS OWN: hi, i just bought a new laptop. i've been using it for a week now and suddenly IT JUST RESTARTED ON ITS OWN!!! what do u think might be the problem? thanks in advance....
  9. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC restarting on its own: Product: HP Elite 7500 Series MT Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I am desperate. My PC restarts on its own all of a sudden while I am working, once or twice a day, even if in Windows Update I set those hours as working hours. There is no error message. It...
  10. PC restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    PC restarting on its own: I shut my desktop and printer off last night because of storm forecast. After shutting down I walked by and noticed my computer was on. So I shut it down again and this time waited for it to go black. I thought it had shut down. I came in this morning to start it and...