Windows 10: I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start

Discus and support I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas 0713, Oct 5, 2018.

1. I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start

I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start

:)

Thomas 0713, Oct 5, 2018

2. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Medyen Win User

Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start :)

Medyen, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start - Similar Threads - turned off computer

2. My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?: My computer “locked” and turned off. How can I turn it back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-locked-and-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-it/590149fb-c2c9-4465-ab58-0589c7415e0b
  3. My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer “locked and turned off”. How do I turn it back on?: My computer “locked” and turned off. How can I turn it back on again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-locked-and-turned-off-how-do-i-turn-it/590149fb-c2c9-4465-ab58-0589c7415e0b
  4. Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on: I had finished the work so I turn off the laptop but it turn back again so I thought I mistakly reboot instead so I turn it off again but the same thing happened so I hold the power button for 20 seconds to make a force shutdown. When I did this the led of the keyboard...
  5. Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on

Force turn off now the laptop won't turn back on: I had finished the work so I turn off the laptop but it turn back again so I thought I mistakly reboot instead so I turn it off again but the same thing happened so I hold the power button for 20 seconds to make a force shutdown. When I did this the led of the keyboard...
  6. My Computer Won't Turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  7. My Computer Won't Turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  8. My Computer Won't Turn off

9. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...: For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed. Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then...
  10. I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start: I turned off my computer. Now I've turned it back on and Quickbooks won't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-turned-off-my-computer-now-ive-turned-it-back-on/5ec51658-f315-44e3-8502-b21b4ceb9550