Windows 10: I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this...

Discus and support I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Read subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-off-sink-to-receive-asynchronous/73cd9f4b-89f0-4bd9-a65a-71608c45beae Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kapi11, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Kapi11 Win User

I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this...

Read subject

:)

Kapi11, Jan 19, 2021

2. Runtime Broker in Task Manager

So " Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application" is an okay name for it, as long as the target is the correct .exe file? If so, I'm going to take a break from trying to compute
    and play some poker.

DONNAPIFFIER, Jan 19, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Privacy Violation

Hi watkd2500

Rest assured this is a legitimate Windows process and it will not harm your PC . . .

unsecapp.exe or as it is described - Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application

That process is basically used in Windows for syncing actions like Windows Updates, Defender updates, basically any contact required with the Microsoft Servers . ..

DaveM121, Jan 19, 2021
  4. I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this...

Runtime Broker in Task Manager

Let me pick your brain again. " Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application" is a process running in task manager. When I look at the properties it says it is unsecapp.exe and the
    path is C:\Windows\System32\wbem.. I've read that you need to keep unsecapp.exe on your computer, that it needs to be in C:\Windows\System32\wbem, but why the funky name.?

DONNAPIFFIER, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this...

1. I turned off sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for wmi client application, when this... - Similar Threads - turned off sink

2. asynchronous scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asynchronous scrolling: Hi!I've a problem with asynchronous scrolling in o365 documents when I move the scroll bar in the desktop version of the program. The image moves after I release the scroll bar instead of moving synchronously when I move the scroll bar. This problem doesn't occur in the web...
  3. asynchronous scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    asynchronous scrolling: Hi!I've a problem with asynchronous scrolling in o365 documents when I move the scroll bar in the desktop version of the program. The image moves after I release the scroll bar instead of moving synchronously when I move the scroll bar. This problem doesn't occur in the web...
  4. asynchronous scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Message received: network discovery turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Message received: network discovery turned off: I am the sole user of a single pc, not connected to other pcs. Connected to printer and smart Tv. My pc turned itself on during the night, displayed this message: "Network discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Click to change in Network...
  6. Disable Asynchronous Notification ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Asynchronous Notification ?: I have few Lenovo laptops , I have noticed that the ones that come with an optical drive usually have a patch on their support page that usually is named "Disable_Asynchronous_Notification_SATA_Port1" which try to inject a flag in registry that is of value :...
  7. I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off: everyday that my fire walls are turned off. I have tried many things and this is still happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-a-notice-that-my-firewalls-are-turned/96835199-c5f6-4ff2-857a-f35df530afbd
  8. why do I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off, when they are all on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why do I receive a notice that my firewalls are turned off, when they are all on: I get a notice everyday that my fire walls are turned off. I check security and they are all on. Why do I keep getting this notice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-do-i-receive-a-notice-that-my-firewalls-are/3d0b083d-e24a-41c8-9c25-8d371f4a4217
  9. sink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sink: what do I need to do to add this email to others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sink/46e8f39c-111b-44f6-acd2-3d4e7d45c20d
  10. BSOD when turning off receiver, nvhda64v.sys has failed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when turning off receiver, nvhda64v.sys has failed.: Not sure what has caused this spontaneous problem to occur, perhaps a recent NVIDIA update, but I am not sure. My monitor and Sony TV are connected to my Yamaha receiver via HDMI. Whenever I am finished extending to the TV and turn off the receiver/TV there is a ~40% chance I...