Windows 10: I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate...

Discus and support I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LiterallyJohnny [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LiterallyJohnny, Feb 28, 2021.

1. I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate...

/u/LiterallyJohnny, Feb 28, 2021

2. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Feb 28, 2021
  3. spiron Win User
    Turn On or Off Show Color Only On Taskbar in Windows 10

Hey Shawn it turns out there is a way to have different color taskbar and title bars and I found it with a simple google search. Maybe you can add this in your tutorial. It's quite simple:

Step one turn off "show color on start, taskbar, action center and title bar" in settings/personalization/colors.

Step two open registry and navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM.
    Set "ColorPrevalence" to 1.

That's it now you have different color taskbar and title bars. If you turn on "show color on start, taskbar, action center and title bar" "ColorPrevalence" goes back to 0 and you have to do it all over again.

I just don't understand why this isn't included as an option in settings. Anyway cheers.

spiron, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Toydotgam Win User

I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate...

People Bar is not showing up.

I have noticed that the options are greyed out, so i can't turn them on but throught the grey they are on. I think it has been locked on by admin since at the top it says "*Some settings are controlled by your administrator". I tried to turn it on and off
    still but is hasn't worked.

Toydotgam, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate...

1. I turned on a setting that shows browser tabs in the taskbar like it would show seperate... - Similar Threads - turned setting shows

2. how do i turn of automatic taskbar showing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i turn of automatic taskbar showing??: its REALLY annoying for me and i dont know how to turn it offfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-automatic-taskbar-showing/9fe9853b-d57f-46de-b427-400642adceab
  3. how do i turn of automatic taskbar showing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i turn of automatic taskbar showing??: its REALLY annoying for me and i dont know how to turn it offfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-of-automatic-taskbar-showing/9fe9853b-d57f-46de-b427-400642adceab
  4. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?: I turned off the services and don't remember which ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-the-event-logs-would-show-what-services-i/53765853-a18c-42bd-be97-ff78f75eeb73
  5. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?: I turned off the services and don't remember which ones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-the-event-logs-would-show-what-services-i/53765853-a18c-42bd-be97-ff78f75eeb73
  6. Would the event logs would show what services I had turned off?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. TaskBar show when I use alt+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    TaskBar show when I use alt+tab: Hi. I re-intalled my Windows 10 home yesterday, and when i use alt+tab i see my taskbar in there. When i try to close this window, i got this message: [ATTACH] That what i see in my task bar: [ATTACH] Please help me to fix it. Thanks....
  8. Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen

Taskbar showing up on Alt+Tab screen: My taskbar started showing up on the alt+tab screen yesterday. It shows like a sort of app but when you switch to it, nothing happens. I tried to click X in hope of closing it, but it instead shows the Shut Down Windows dialogue. I plugged in a flash drive from my friend...
  9. Settings not showing up in the taskbar

Settings not showing up in the taskbar: If you don't understand the title, if i open settings its not in the taskbar. Any fix for this? Random topic because there isnt one for taskbar issues...
  10. Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Tabs for Sets in Alt+Tab in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10 In...