Windows 10: I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...

Discus and support I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reallymadatmypc [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reallymadatmypc, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...

/u/Reallymadatmypc, Sep 30, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Zeeba# Win User

I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the...

1. I turned on my laptop and was hit with this. Not a problem, I thought, I’ll look into the... - Similar Threads - turned laptop was

2. I have a problem with turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with turning on my laptop: My laptop suddenly shutdown due to It's run out of charging. Then I connect the charger with my laptop and try to on my laptop, but every time It's show me this. Then my laptop had tried to restart 3 time on it’s on, but its loading percent is now 0% and its not increasing ....
  3. I have a problem with turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with turning on my laptop: My laptop suddenly shutdown due to It's run out of charging. Then I connect the charger with my laptop and try to on my laptop, but every time It's show me this. Then my laptop had tried to restart 3 time on it’s on, but its loading percent is now 0% and its not increasing ....
  4. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :: The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it...
  5. I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hit my laptop mouse pad and it's not turning on again. :: The title pretty much sums it up. My laptop was slow, I lost it and hit it yeah I know it wasn't the best idea.... My laptop was in HDMI and the screen on my tv started glitching by glitching I mean big ol' pixels and stuff so I panicked and turned it off. I tried turning it...
  6. my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lenovo laptop shutsdown/restarts when i hit it: my lenovo laptop has a sdd when i hit my laptopnot hard it shuts down it does this usually when i hit the place where the keyboard and the touchpad mouse meets it just shuts down pls help...
  7. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  8. I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I... hit my laptop and now it's not working.: Okay listen, before everyone gets super judgemental, I just wanted to say that I was sorry the moment I did it. Got some bad news and reacted super emotional. Well anyways, since it's what happened and now I have a problem, here goes: Hit my laptop on the keyboard I know......
  9. Huddlecam suddenly not working. Looking for thoughts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huddlecam suddenly not working. Looking for thoughts.: Alright then, so my church uses a HuddlecamHD 720P USB camera for recording and streaming. Up until about 3 weeks ago, the camera worked fine. Then it started glitching, working for a few minutes, or for 10-15 minutes then disconnecting. Through about an hour and a half of...
  10. Homegroup problem (deeper than i thought)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup problem (deeper than i thought): Windows 10 both pc's. -I have a desktop pc ( I call it A) and a laptop (I call it B). In the past B was part of a homegroup (with another pc). B is not a part of any homegroup (i left the previous one). When i go to settings it says i can create a homegroup. Now about A....