Windows 10: I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

Discus and support I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turned on my pc and I was signed out so I tried to sign in through settings and it said you'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Malachi Harmer, May 18, 2023.

1. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

I turned on my pc and I was signed out so I tried to sign in through settings and it said you'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh

:)

Malachi Harmer, May 18, 2023
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown  'You'll need... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 18, 2023
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 18, 2023
  4. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 18, 2023
Thema:

I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

1. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need... - Similar Threads - turned today tried

2. I can't sign in apps with my microsoft account, instead I get the 0x800704cf "You'll need...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign in apps with my microsoft account, instead I get the 0x800704cf "You'll need...: I deleted my microsoft account with my main email a bit ago, since it had no use, and after the 30 day limit I switched it over to my other account that I actually use, removing my previous and unused email from that account, and making my main one my primary login. Ever...
  3. I can't sign in apps with my microsoft account, instead I get the 0x800704cf "You'll need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in apps with my microsoft account, instead I get the 0x800704cf "You'll need...: I deleted my microsoft account with my main email a bit ago, since it had no use, and after the 30 day limit I switched it over to my other account that I actually use, removing my previous and unused email from that account, and making my main one my primary login. Ever...
  4. I can't sign in apps with my microsoft account, instead I get the 0x800704cf "You'll need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...: I turned on my pc and I was signed out so I tried to sign in through settings and it said you'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-on-my-pc-today-and-when-i-tried-to-sign/3aedf0f5-2c8e-4969-beb2-40739efc5870
  6. I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...

I turned on my pc today and when I tried to sign in properly and I was shown 'You'll need...: I turned on my pc and I was signed out so I tried to sign in through settings and it said you'll need a new app to open this ms-cxh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-turned-on-my-pc-today-and-when-i-tried-to-sign/3aedf0f5-2c8e-4969-beb2-40739efc5870
  7. Any monitors i try are not detected when i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any monitors i try are not detected when i turn on my pc: Happened multiple times recently, generally after windows trying to update itself while i'm playing. As i'm gaming, i can't play while an update is occuring, so i block it in task manager. Then, i turn off my pc usually to go to sleep, and when i come black the next day, both...
  8. Any monitors i try are not detected when i turn on my pc

Any monitors i try are not detected when i turn on my pc: Happened multiple times recently, generally after windows trying to update itself while i'm playing. As i'm gaming, i can't play while an update is occuring, so i block it in task manager. Then, i turn off my pc usually to go to sleep, and when i come black the next day, both...
  9. Any monitors i try are not detected when i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I tried logging in my pc today, it shows this screen and that "sign in" button. When i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried logging in my pc today, it shows this screen and that "sign in" button. When i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Blockie_Builder [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5efmw/i_tried_logging_in_my_pc_today_it_shows_this/