Windows 10: I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

Discus and support I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeandKirby [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrangeandKirby, Dec 30, 2020.

1. I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

/u/OrangeandKirby, Dec 30, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Computer won't turn on

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding the Critical Service Failed error message on your computer, follow the steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and then let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

1. I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off - Similar Threads - turned computer turned

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. my fan is turning off with the computer on

my fan is turning off with the computer on: Help, i don´t know what else can i do.I turn my computer on, and he start loading the software and i listen the fan working normal, but after awhile it decrease the rev...
  5. My Computer Won't Turn off

My Computer Won't Turn off: Hi I Own A Windows 10 System, Its OS Is Windows 10 Pro, The Computer is less than 1 year old.Specs Are Here If NeededDevice name DESKTOP-9OHUAP9 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7600T CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable Product ID 00330-51295-89172-AAOEM...
  6. Why is my computer turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer turning off?: I don't want to turn it off. And when the computer is turned back on which is not easy because the button is not large like on my old computers and very hard to push I don't get the blue button restoring what I was working on when I left the computer. But twice the computer...
  7. Computer turning on is a turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on is a turn off.: My computer sometimes turns itself on when it's unattended. I thought it was being used by a bitcoin miner, but virus checks didn't show anything.To prevent it happening I started turning off the net using software before putting it to sleep or shutting down. standard menu...
  8. Windows 10 Computer will not Turn Off

Windows 10 Computer will not Turn Off: When I restart or turn off, the computer hangs. Per a variety of fixes I found online, I have used the solutions, but nothing has worked. reinstall windows 10 64 replace C: and did a clean install replaced secondary drive D: in case it was bad ran sfc scannow to Clear...
  9. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  10. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...