Windows 10: I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

Discus and support I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had turned back the time on my PC, and now Microsoft family feature is bombarding me every three seconds and without the ability to close it or open... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kaleb Ganter, May 12, 2023.

1. I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

I had turned back the time on my PC, and now Microsoft family feature is bombarding me every three seconds and without the ability to close it or open anything else I am stumped

:)

Kaleb Ganter, May 12, 2023
  2. Vineet_K Win User

Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Microsoft Family pop-ups

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you see the pop-up on startup after turning on PC?
    • What is the message on pop-up?
    • Were you a part of Microsoft Family Safety?
    • Were you a part of Microsoft Family Safety as, an organizer/ a family member/ a child account?
    • As said that you have removed family features from your accounts, so does that mean you left the family group?
    Please provide more information regarding the issue.

Meanwhile, you may follow the link to Leave family group or remove members (microsoft.com)

We await your response

Vineet Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Vineet_K, May 12, 2023
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, May 12, 2023
  4. I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

How do I stop the Microsoft family features pop-up spam?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It is required to Turn OFF Family settings in your Windows PC to stop the Microsoft Family Features pop up.

You may refer this article on how to
    remove the members from the Microsoft Family, restart the device and check if you are getting the pop up again.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 12, 2023
Thema:

I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

1. I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop... - Similar Threads - turned Microsoft family

2. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  3. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  4. I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...: I had turned back the time on my PC, and now Microsoft family feature is bombarding me every three seconds and without the ability to close it or open anything else I am stumped...
  5. I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...

I turned the time back on my PC and now the Microsoft family features pop up won’t stop...: I had turned back the time on my PC, and now Microsoft family feature is bombarding me every three seconds and without the ability to close it or open anything else I am stumped...
  6. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

Microsoft Family Features Pop-up: I’m very annoyed at the fact that it keeps popping up in the middle of my screen especially since I read another forum post that said I just have to remove the family features from my accounts which I did along with restarting. moral of the story is I can’t get rid of what I...
  7. Microsoft Family Features Pop up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Pop up: Hello, I have a problem many other people have. The Microsoft family feature pop up spam is becoming really annoying at the moment, especially when I am doing important things on my computer. However, when I sign in to my account, it stops the spamming. After a day though, it...
  8. Microsoft Family Features pop up

Microsoft Family Features pop up: My son keeps getting a Microsoft Family Features pop up that wants him to sign in. He can't get rid of the pop up. I even deleted him from our family account and he still keeps getting this pop up. We've read all of the "How to delete a family member" articles and "How to...
  9. Microsoft Family Features Pop Up

Microsoft Family Features Pop Up: Every 20 seconds or so I get a pop up from Microsoft Family Features asking to "Sign in so you don't miss out". It asks me to input my PIN. Every time I try to put in a PIN it says "Something went wrong try again later". I don't know my PIN so i go in to settings to try and...
  10. Microsoft Family Features not stopping popping up

Microsoft Family Features not stopping popping up: So, i am using a second laptop because my other one is unusable. Whenever i bootup windows The Family features windows spams me and i can't access other settings as it opens in settings, it doesn't say anything cause it has no time to load before it opens up again, my copy of...