Windows 10: I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam

Discus and support I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ,I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam Emails eg British Gas.How can i start to receive all Emails... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bev rooney, Nov 25, 2019.

1. I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam

Hi ,I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam Emails eg British Gas.How can i start to receive all Emails

Thank you.

:)

Bev rooney, Nov 25, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 25, 2019
  4. I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam

1. I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam - Similar Threads - unable receive Emails

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. Someone is using my email address?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  5. Someone is using my email address?!

Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  6. Someone is using my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  7. Someone is using my email address.

Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  8. Unable to receive some emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to receive some emails: For nearly a week, I have not been able to receive any emails in my Focused/Other section of Outlook - Live. I do receive many JUNK emails. Is there a problem with Microsoft's latest update?...
  9. sending scam emails from my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sending scam emails from my email address: my email address is sending out scam emails thousands of them ive recently updated my security information and cannot change my password until 23/5/20. I can see the emails in my sent folder, I have been in contact with outlook support and although they have checked my...
  10. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...