Windows 10: I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

Discus and support I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkWebber4, Apr 14, 2022.

1. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or booting with your system. I have Norton 360 antivirus and they scan everything nicely. I did notice something that seemed to cause my system a slight latency yesterday. Win10 wanted to do a HD file consistency check before boot since I was moving files around with new back up HD's that I just installed. I also wanted one more time to see if I could install a 64 bit version of a TWAIN device on my 64 bit architecture and of course that failed.

:)

MarkWebber4, Apr 14, 2022

2. Use of Registry Cleaners

I've noticed the difference several times (fortunately not on my own computer). E.g. CCleaner runned by unskilled technician on my father-in-law's computer killed Internet access. When I worked for Acronis we've got a suggestion to buy one of cleaners.
    During the first testing this cleaner killed the sound at developer's laptop and so on.

But the registry cleaners make their real job very well - cleaner's developers and sellers always have a thick layer of butter on their bread.

Igor Leyko, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Registry Cleaner

Could someone suggest the safest and best Registry Cleaner software that I can use in Windows 10?

ThomasHigginsWP, Apr 14, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

Registry cleaner for Windows 10

Microsoft’s official position on the use of Registry Cleaners

• Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners
    • Microsoft is not responsible for issues caused by using a registry cleaning utility.
    • Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the use of a registry cleaning utility can be solved

DaveM121, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

1. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10... - Similar Threads - understand registry cleaner

2. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  3. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  4. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...: I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or booting with your system. I have Norton 360 antivirus and they scan everything nicely. I did notice something that seemed to...
  5. I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I understand a registry cleaner isn't necessary but I did notice something slowing my Win10...: I get it, registry cleaners free online can contain a virus which will slow down your computer working in the background using up your bandwidth or booting with your system. I have Norton 360 antivirus and they scan everything nicely. I did notice something that seemed to...
  6. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Cleaner: I was looking for ways to boost my computer's performance, so I thought getting a registry cleaner would help. I did some research and the two most highly rated cleaners were Iolo System Mechanic and CCleaner. I'm not sure which is safer and more amateur friendly, so I wanted...
  7. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Cleaner: Hello, I need to use a Registry Cleaner for Dell Windows 10; Is it guarantee the functionality of the application? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner/5b375af5-c765-4005-84ec-1b8dccc1e065
  8. I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I did something and now taskbar isn't transparent: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/msbeaver83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn3qva/i_did_something_and_now_taskbar_isnt_transparent/
  9. Registry cleaners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry cleaners: What is your opinion about registry cleaning programs? Are they useful or not so much, and which ones would you recommend? I've been using JetClean for a while and, while it says it cleans a lot of shortcuts, RAM etc., there doesn't seem to be any noticeable improvements...
  10. Registry Cleaners actually slow down computer.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Registry Cleaners actually slow down computer.: I use to run a registry cleaner called "Wise Registry Cleaner" "Auslogics Registry Cleaner" and well it claimed it speeds up your computer. After running it the registry cleaner and "optimizing" the recommended settings I was wondering why I was losing disk space and every...