Windows 10: I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

Discus and support I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar that I didn't mean to, Is there anyway I can recover them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephanKmet, Aug 28, 2020.

1. I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

I deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar that I didn't mean to, Is there anyway I can recover them?

:)

StephanKmet, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can... ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Firefox Sync Nuked My Bookmarks Toolbar!

With Xmarks going under, I installed the Firefox Sync addon. This morning, my bookmarks toolbar was gone. The folder for it is still in my bookmarks folder, as well as my other bookmarks, but all of the folders and bookmarks I had in my toolbar are missing.

I've been googling around endlessly to try and find a way to restore my sync file to an earlier version. Does anybody know how to do this?

I think I still have my toolbar intact on my desktop. I'll have to pull my ethernet cable before I start it up and do some manual backup trickery to make sure it doesn't nuke those too, but if I could do it more simply, I'd much prefer that.

DanishDevil, Aug 28, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can...

1. I unfortunately deleted some bookmarks from my google toolbar. Is there anyway i can... - Similar Threads - unfortunately deleted bookmarks

2. Unfortunately, I've deleted my UserPorfile Data from Registry Editor, how can I restore them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unfortunately, I've deleted my UserPorfile Data from Registry Editor, how can I restore them?: I've deleted my current user profile from Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList\ and suddenly all my application data has been deleted. That was really very important. Is there any option to recover them? I've checked my user...
  3. Google Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Bookmarks: Hello I Have The Google Bookmark App On My Phone That Has All My Favorites From Windows 7 .I Installed Windows 10 So How Do I Import Them Back Into Windows 10 If Possible ?...
  4. Google Bookmarks

Google Bookmarks: Hello I Have The Google Bookmark App On My Phone That Has All My Favorites From Windows 7 .I Installed Windows 10 So How Do I Import Them Back Into Windows 10 If Possible ?...
  5. Google Bookmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?: It happened just now... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-folder-from-chrome-bookmarks-how-can-i/6caddc08-b9ee-44fd-923e-629e81bfe381
  7. I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?

I deleted a folder from Chrome bookmarks. How can I restore it?: It happened just now... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-folder-from-chrome-bookmarks-how-can-i/6caddc08-b9ee-44fd-923e-629e81bfe381
  8. Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?: I haven't used Edge in a while and I know you was able to do it on an earlier build, but no when trying to import stuff from another browser on the stable build it only gives me the option for Internet Explorer. Any solutions? submitted by /u/howmadstha [link]...
  9. Google bookmarks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google bookmarks: I've not been able to bookmark any pages for the last few days, I've clicked on the star in the address bar, but when I look at my bookmarks page, I see that they don't appear....
  10. Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows: How to: Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows How to Delete All Bookmarks in Google Chrome for Windows You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Google Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in Chrome that you...