Windows 10: I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

Discus and support I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZOE OWEN, Feb 20, 2024.

1. ZOE OWEN Win User

I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?

:)

ZOE OWEN, Feb 20, 2024

2. Missing photos and files in one drive

Please visit the locations listed in this link to check for the deleted files :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/find...

If all the locations do not have the deleted data Click on "email the One drive support team" under the title "next steps" and check if they are able to recover the data.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Feb 20, 2024
  3. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Feb 20, 2024
  4. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

1. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing? - Similar Threads - unfroze drive files

2. One drive disconfigured my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive disconfigured my files: A couple of days ago I got a message that said that i didnt have storage in my one drive to recieve any more emails. I checked and I had documents from my computer in one drive. So i tried to unlink one drive but when i did that all my documents, pictures and more were gone...
  3. One drive disconfigured my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive disconfigured my files: A couple of days ago I got a message that said that i didnt have storage in my one drive to recieve any more emails. I checked and I had documents from my computer in one drive. So i tried to unlink one drive but when i did that all my documents, pictures and more were gone...
  4. I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unfroze my one drive but 99.9% of my files are missing?: My account was frozen because I have gone over my storage quotaI was told i could unfreeze but would have a month to delete files.I got unfroze and barely have any files at all. Have loads of storage left. Which I shouldnt. Where are my files. Ive looked everywhere?...
  5. Missing photos and files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing photos and files in one drive: Hi there,I have realised that the photos I saved to my one drive a few years ago are no longer there. I have followed the advice and checked the vault and recycle bin and sync problems and the files are still not there. Please can someone help?Many thanks...
  6. Missing photos and files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing photos and files in one drive: Hi there,I have realised that the photos I saved to my one drive a few years ago are no longer there. I have followed the advice and checked the vault and recycle bin and sync problems and the files are still not there. Please can someone help?Many thanks...
  7. Missing photos and files in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My Drive Scan and Repair is Stuck on 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Drive Scan and Repair is Stuck on 99%: So today my computer came up with a prompt saying something along the lines of: E: drive and drivers failed and computer needs to do a scan and repair; so I shut down my computer and rebooted, it went through stages 1 and 2 very fast but now I am stuck on this text: Fixing E:...
  9. My Drive Scan and Repair is Stuck on 99%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Drive Scan and Repair is Stuck on 99%: So today my computer came up with a prompt saying something along the lines of: E: drive and drivers failed and computer needs to do a scan and repair; so I shut down my computer and rebooted, it went through stages 1 and 2 very fast but now I am stuck on this text: Fixing E:...
  10. backup my files to one drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    backup my files to one drive: How many files can I keep in my one drive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-my-files-to-one-drive/cb2051c6-b38a-4aaa-a61a-8e53b5278292