Windows 10: I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help

Discus and support I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I uninstall googlr chrome how to reinstall help please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GinetteLegendre, Jul 5, 2019.

1. I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help

I uninstall googlr chrome how to reinstall help please

:)

GinetteLegendre, Jul 5, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 5, 2019
  3. How do I uninstall Bing search engine? It overrides GoogleChrome!!!

I need GoogleChrome to do business but since I updated to Windows 10 BING overrides every search engine but Edge I want BING to go away how do I uninstall it. Ive gone through every setting and cannot locate it. HELP!

BarbaraArriaga, Jul 5, 2019
  4. I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help

1. I uninstall googlechrome but not able to install it back please help - Similar Threads - uninstall googlechrome able

2. Help please Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help please Windows install: So about a year and a half ago I tried changing the background of my lockscreen to some fbi thing for fun with some program it rebooted my laptop and a black screen came up with a cursor and I got a windows 10 install disc but then when I try to install it using the disc or...
  3. I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. I claimed it last year in December of 2018 with a redeem code. I am sure im using the right account and now it says i have to redeem another code! I tried the same...
  4. Not able to install and uninstall any installer using window installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to install and uninstall any installer using window installer: I have encounter problem where I am not able to uninstall or install any software using window installer. It will prompt me error 1603 or error 2203. I have try to run the MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab but not able to run as this program will have error...
  5. uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstalling apps (specific ones) please help: please read all and carefully before replying, thank u. (sorry for some typos btw)computer info: windows 10, ASUS, Laptop how do I delete/uninstall an app, that is no use to my computer? (Paint 3D for example) it's taking up some of my storage, and it wont let me delete it,...
  6. Not able to uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to uninstall programs: I've been trying to uninstall a couple of programs to free up some space, but when I try to uninstall I get an error message which is included in the attachment. This occurs for most of the programs I try to uninstall with a ".msi" file directive. On clicking yes, the same...
  7. Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update not able be installed, please advise.: On my Windows 10 laptop Microsoft has been trying to do a massive update most of the afternoon and all evening yesterday and tried again this morning (see top image). After some time today it finally quit as it appears it failed to update (2nd. image). The 3rd. image shows...
  8. How do I uninstall Bing search engine? It overrides GoogleChrome!!!

in Cortana
    How do I uninstall Bing search engine? It overrides GoogleChrome!!!: I need GoogleChrome to do business but since I updated to Windows 10 BING overrides every search engine but Edge I want BING to go away how do I uninstall it. Ive gone through every setting and cannot locate it. HELP!...
  9. i am not able to uninstall bytefence

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i am not able to uninstall bytefence: i am facig a very big issue...that an unwanted program from microsoft has been loaded to my pc. and because of this i am now getting virus in my pc. So, i wanted a coplete solution for this, Else i'll be claiming to microsoft. thanks muskan *** Email address is removed...
  10. I can't install anything ... Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't install anything ... Please help!: I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ... First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I figured I should try to reinstall it, and when the window saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" comes...