Windows 10: I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

Discus and support I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer would connect to wifi, but would not let me join game servers. I tried for hours to fix it and nothing worked. The latest thing i saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caleb Ladd, May 14, 2024.

1. I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

My computer would connect to wifi, but would not let me join game servers. I tried for hours to fix it and nothing worked. The latest thing i saw someone on this website say to do was to uninstall the network driver and restart the pc. Now my pc wont even give me the option to connect to wifi, even though the driver was reinstalled. What do i do?

:)

Caleb Ladd, May 14, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 14, 2024
  3. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 14, 2024
  4. Thomas Win User

I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

Network driver does not work after Windows update KB4480966

Uninstall the update KB4480966 via Windows Update.

• Search 'Windows Update settings'
    • Select 'View update history'
    • Select uninstall updates
    • Select the update KB4480966

Restart.

The network drivers did not work for me at this point. I had to reinstall the drivers first.

Uninstall the drivers for the WLAN adapter. In my case this consisted of the following steps:

• Download the drivers for your device.
    • Start the installer
    • Select uninstall
    • Restart

Then install the drivers and restart again.

Thomas, May 14, 2024
Thema:

I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

1. I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working - Similar Threads - uninstalled network driver

2. I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working: My computer would connect to wifi, but would not let me join game servers. I tried for hours to fix it and nothing worked. The latest thing i saw someone on this website say to do was to uninstall the network driver and restart the pc. Now my pc wont even give me the option...
  3. I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I uninstalled a network driver and it reinstalled but it isnt working: My computer would connect to wifi, but would not let me join game servers. I tried for hours to fix it and nothing worked. The latest thing i saw someone on this website say to do was to uninstall the network driver and restart the pc. Now my pc wont even give me the option...
  4. My network connection isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my...
  5. My network connection isnt working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network connection isnt working: Hey,I got the problem that i gotta restart my pc many times or reset my network or pull out my network amplifier before my network connection works. I use a network amplifier connected with a cable to my pc. If I use troubleshooting it always tells me that I gotta connect my...
  6. Audio driver isnt working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio driver isnt working: My laptop has recently had system update but since that update my audio driver and services haven't been working and I can't hear audio from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-driver-isnt-working/0cf288bb-cd69-4c85-b3fb-37726c7e1826
  7. Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.

Uninstall and reinstall amd drivers.: My amd software suddenly stopped working and i cannot open it, when i try opening it it tells me that i have to install drivers compatible to my gpu, i updated the drivers in Device manager but as usual nothing changed. I downloaded a DDU to delete all drivers but then i got...
  8. Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall

Driver uninstalled, how to reinstall: Hey, so since this morning my camera had stopped working when I tried to check the antivirus, etc., and nothing worked, and so I followed a step by uninstalling my driver and now my camera driver is gone from the device manager, how can I reinstall the driver?...
  9. Reinstalling network drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling network drivers: I was having network issues, so I performed a network reset. I now have no internet at all and I don't know what to do other than reinstall network drivers, but that may or may not have worked. I don't know. What can I do to get internet back? submitted by /u/Arag0ld...
  10. reinstall network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reinstall network driver: How to reinstall factory network driver if 10 replaced? I use 10 which is upgraded from 7, WiFi has always connected until recent updates, Now no wireless network. 96795