Windows 10: I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted

Discus and support I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i would like to know if they can be recovered as i had to uninstall the game because it wasn't working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tjd3211, Aug 12, 2020.

1. tjd3211 Win User

I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted

i would like to know if they can be recovered as i had to uninstall the game because it wasn't working

:)

tjd3211, Aug 12, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

Hello, Miscrosoft Community

Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds.

I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Worlds please? Or just give me an example.

Thanks!

Benjamin Armstrong, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 12, 2020
  4. I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

No. A response on an earlier page said the folder for the Windows 10 worlds (I've used it before but I can't remember the name). In MC, create a new world, then chuck the level.dat files into the broken world (the folders have a thumbnail for the world in
    them - use this to identify the world) and in the game your world should be back. If you delete the folder with the world in, use the Recycle Bin to get it back.

Java uses a different folder.

And yes, deleting Windows 10 Editon WILL delete all of your worlds unless they have been backed up outside of the Minecraft folder. If you need to reinstall the game, ALWAYS back up your worlds.

DoomotronYT, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted

1. I Uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft windows 10 edition and my worlds got deleted - Similar Threads - Uninstalled reinstalled minecraft

2. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  3. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted: Hello, Basically I wanted to try out the new rtx feature with shaders, so I was told to join the MC Windows 10 beta group through Xbox Insider hub. I did so and used it BUT once in the beta I did not go in to my already existing worlds I have. Now being stuck...
  5. Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock delete my worlds?: I got Minecraft windows 10 beta and when I try getting rid of the beta it's still there. I want to try reinstalling my Minecraft bedrock but I'm afraid all my worlds and data on servers will be deleted. Will my data and worlds be saved? If not is there any way to make it...
  6. Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft For Windows 10 Edition and now I cannot reinstall: Minecraft wasn't updating to the most current version so I thought uninstalling and reinstalling would fix it but now when I try to reinstall it on the Microsoft Store it fails and I get a message that says, " Minecraft For Windows 10 does not work on this device". I got...
  7. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back: Hello, Miscrosoft Community Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds. I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling: So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of the world just in case. then I had to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....