Windows 10: I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu

Discus and support I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store but they showing in start menu i find them when i use search but there is no official icon - so after that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Makezu, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Makezu Win User

I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu

So I uninstalled apps from Microsoft Store but they showing in start menu i find them when i use search but there is no official icon - so after that i did 2nd account and trying delete them and they deleted normally but my alt account when i trying delete them they are deleted (i know because when i pin them they are grey box) but i can click again uninstall program but it not doing anything, is there any fix? or do i need to link my alt account to 2nd account which is bit annoying because all my games.. settings.. + need to install some things again and etc. hopefully i can do something,

:)

Makezu, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    App in start menu

Hi,

It is possible that the was uninstalled that's why you can't find it anywhere now or the app file was corrupted. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest installing the app again and see if it will show on the start menu.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

How to show MOST USED apps in Start Menu?

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.
    I will surely help you to fix the issue with Start Menu.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Start settings.

I suggest you to try the following steps which will help to show most used apps in Start Menu. Check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and click on
      Settings.

• Double-click Personalization.

• In the left pane click on Start.

• In the right pane check if the “Show most used apps” slider is
      turned on or not.

• If not move the slider to
      turn it on.

• Now check in Start Menu, if it shows most used apps.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. I uninstalled apps from MC Store but they showing in start menu - Similar Threads - uninstalled apps Store

2. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  3. Uninstalled app still shows in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled app still shows in start menu: I bought a new laptop and uninstalled the bloatware that came with it. After I updated, all of the icons came back on the start menu. But they don't show as installed in the all programs menu and when I try uninstalling from the start menu, absolutely nothing happens. They're...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu: My problem is two parts.1 If I right click a Microsoft Store app in the start menu and click "Uninstall" nothing happens. They only way I can uninstall them is through "Add/Remove Programs" or using Appx in PowerShell.2 Once I do get the program removed, it no longer shows up...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps not uninstalling correctly and still showing in the start menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Start menu and "store apps"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and "store apps": Maybe I'm the only one who hates the alphabetic list in the Start menu, maybe it works well if you have five apps installed, but I find it annoying to have to scroll down through scores of apps just to find the link I need. I know, I can store the most used links in the...
  8. Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalled apps are still showing in Start Menu: I am having some problem with app installed from microsoft store. Even after i uninstalled them they still appear on on start list. Why?? I have also checked C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs here but found nothing. Please help, someone. Bloons TD...
  9. Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps: I have uninstalled several apps from the Microsoft Store, and also gone into the store and hidden them in my library. However, the start menu insists on continuing to show these apps. I have also gone in start menu programs in file explorer, but it doesn't show these. How can...
  10. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...