Windows 10: I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

Discus and support I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled it some time ago when windows 10 updated. I was trying to fix it not showing up in device manager. I would like to have it back. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ramblingrose1129, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

I uninstalled it some time ago when windows 10 updated. I was trying to fix it not showing up in device manager. I would like to have it back. Can you please help me. Thank you. My laptop is a HP Intel core i5

:)

Ramblingrose1129, Jul 14, 2020

2. how to enable bluetooth in hp envy 3090nr

Hello,

I have hp envy 3090nr (hp envy 17 3d series)

I am unable to find bluetooth setting in my laptop.

Last time i remember, i used several months back and i disabled bluetooth that time..not used after that for a long..

now unable to find in control panel or start menu search even..

I had given my lapop for service to HP authorized service center few months back due to over heating problem, can it be problem due to that? can bluetooth be removed during servicing?

freebird_9924, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Can I uninstall these HP programs?

So today I got a brand new HP gaming laptop, and, as expected, there is plenty of HP programs that have been installed by the manufacturer. There are a lot, and the notifications and pop-ups annoy me. Here is my question - can I uninstall these programs
    and will my computer still work properly. Here is a list of them:

HP Coolsense

HP Documentation

HP JumpStart Apps

HP JumpStart Bridge

HP JumpStart Launch

HP Support Assistant

HP Solutions Framework

HP System Event Utility

There were a few I think were drivers that I won't risk uninstalling, but if you could tell me about the ones I listed, I would be great.

CharlieWard1, Jul 14, 2020
  4. I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal
    but no response. So, I restarted my laptop to boot into windows and I found the same problem there, I can't turn on Bluetooth! My laptop is hp notebook 250 G6. I installed Intel Bluetooth driver but nothing changes. As a last try, I uninstalled the Bluetooth
    driver from the device manager and now I can't get it back even I run the driver that I just installed from the official website.

Khaled Galal, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

1. I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back - Similar Threads - uninstalled bluetooth laptop

2. can i get msn and google back on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i get msn and google back on my laptop: can i put msn and google search back on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-msn-and-google-back-on-my-laptop/a63743ae-5e5b-4542-b239-6806de6e984a
  3. can i get msn and google back on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i get msn and google back on my laptop: can i put msn and google search back on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-msn-and-google-back-on-my-laptop/a63743ae-5e5b-4542-b239-6806de6e984a
  4. Bluetooth driver uninstalled but not able to get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver uninstalled but not able to get it back.: not coming back after using scan for hardware changes. Add legal software doesn't have Bluetooth at all. Whole Bluetooth driver is under hidden list. Bluetooth on/off option not there. Troubleshooting didn't help and said no blur...
  5. Bluetooth driver uninstalled but not able to get it back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver uninstalled but not able to get it back.: not coming back after using scan for hardware changes. Add legal software doesn't have Bluetooth at all. Whole Bluetooth driver is under hidden list. Bluetooth on/off option not there. Troubleshooting didn't help and said no blur...
  6. Bluetooth driver uninstalled but not able to get it back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I want to get my bluetooth back

I want to get my bluetooth back: One day it just disappeared and I looked up how to do it and it said it would make windows reinstall it but it didn't so I've tried reinstalling my drivers and nothing works please help....
  8. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...
  9. Can I uninstall the McAfee and get Defender back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I uninstall the McAfee and get Defender back?: I bought and installed a McAfee antivirus program as it looked like they were pressuring me to do so. Did I lose Defender when I did that? Now I found out I don't need an additional program. Can I uninstall the McAfee and get Defender back?...
  10. I had Office with a new laptop and uninstalled it. Can I get it back?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I had Office with a new laptop and uninstalled it. Can I get it back?: My new laptop just came in from the mail today and I've been tinkering with it some. I didn't know that it would come with Microsoft Office pre-installed and I don't know if it's a trial version or the full version that I can keep. What I know is that happen to uninstall...