Windows 10: I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

Discus and support I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC was not working, so I uninstalled it, and restarted my PC after, I now realized I shouldn't have done this, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sodaququ, Dec 5, 2020.

1. sodaququ Win User

I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

My Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC was not working, so I uninstalled it, and restarted my PC after, I now realized I shouldn't have done this, and I can't find a way to undo it, and I don't know how to reinstall Bluetooth. I've tried restoring my PC as well, but that didn't work. Also, I believe I've completely uninstalled Bluetooth

:)

sodaququ, Dec 5, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 5, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Dec 5, 2020
  4. I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

Bluetooth in windows 10

If the op is using the pc listed in the system spec then the gigabyte z97x gaming 5 mobo does not have built in BlueTooth.

It also seems like the headphones did not come with a dongle so inless they buy one not much else can be done.

animal007uk, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it?

1. I uninstalled Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC, how do I reinstall it? - Similar Threads - uninstalled Bluetooth reinstall

2. How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?: I tried Windows 11 and it has been longer than 10 days. I do not care for it and want to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. But it looks like I need to wipe out my entire laptop. Surely there is an easy way to do this....
  3. How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall Windows 11 and reinstall Windows 10?: I tried Windows 11 and it has been longer than 10 days. I do not care for it and want to uninstall and reinstall Windows 10. But it looks like I need to wipe out my entire laptop. Surely there is an easy way to do this....
  4. how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall Bluetooth drivers on my pc?: when i go to drivers and go to show hidden it does not show Bluetooth and it does not let me pair my controller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on-my-pc/24dcd358-b0ce-4d6b-9c4c-80a290a3165e
  5. How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?

How do I reinstall my bluetooth drivers?: My bluetooth on and off switch disappeared and while I was trying ways to fix it I uninstalled one of the drivers which made the bluetooth section under hidden devices in the device manager get deleted. How can I fix this?...
  6. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc

How do I reinstall bluetooth on my pc: this pc came with in built bluetooth and currently i can not locate it. i tried locating it by using device manager,couldn't locate it. please help me the pc is an envy 360 with a ryzen 7 processor desktop - 5nev3tq...
  7. How do i reinstall bluetooth on windows 10

How do i reinstall bluetooth on windows 10: I have an Asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-bluetooth-on-windows-10/65c890ab-9135-4bbb-aad7-6573a6e8d077
  8. How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 from my pc with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows 10 from my pc with command prompt: So my pc is currently unabel to be used past the sign in screen, im ible to go into to safe mode but im not able to reset my pci think i might have some sort of virus so is there anyway to uninstall and reinstall windows 10 with command prompt...
  9. I uninstall my laptop's keyboard. How do I reinstall ?

I uninstall my laptop's keyboard. How do I reinstall ?: So I uninstalled my in built laptop's keyboard, and I had troubles trying to reinstalling it. Now I can't type on my laptop but click, on device manager in the keyboard section, there's only HID keyboard. Please help me....
  10. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...