Windows 10: I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

Discus and support I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I recently uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it because it was buggy but when I reinstalled it none of my worlds that I worked hours on were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Agent DMR, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Agent DMR Win User

I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

Hi I recently uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it because it was buggy but when I reinstalled it none of my worlds that I worked hours on were there if anyone can help me get them back I would literally cry plz help a fellow game out :

:)

Agent DMR, Sep 2, 2020

2. Minecraft worlds are gone

My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away.

He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account.

So many of his friends have also worked to build each world.

Please let me know if there are any ways to retrieve all of the world.

Thank you, Nobuko

NobukoSezaki, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

Tim Janssen, Sep 2, 2020
  4. I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of
    the world just in case. then I had to uninstall Minecraft so I could go back to the stable version because my friends hade that version then suddenly all my worlds were gone and most of my settings were gone to ANY HELP!!!

JustAsp6936266, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back??

1. I uninstalled minecraft and reinstalled it and all my worlds are gone how do I get them back?? - Similar Threads - uninstalled minecraft reinstalled

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  5. my Minecraft world all gone

my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  6. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  7. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  8. How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft: I accidently uninstalled Minecraft and I think my worlds may have been deleted. I searched up how to get worlds back Win+R > %appdata% > click ".minecraft" folder but the folder is not there. Are all my worlds gone forever or is there a way I can get them back?...
  9. My minecraft worlds disappeared and I cant get them back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft worlds disappeared and I cant get them back.: Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to recover my lost world that suddenly disappeared after I saved and exited. One cause I may know of is that I was messing with the F11 key changing it from fullscreen to windowed borderless, but I'm almost positive I only pressed it...
  10. I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I deleted Minecraft bedrock and redownloaded it now all my world are gone. Can I get them...: Hi! I recently had a glitch in Minecraft bedrock where when I was in a server it would always freeze. So I deleted and reinstalled it but it deleted all my worlds can you please help me get them back?...