Windows 10: "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

Discus and support "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject. The solution provided did not fix it. I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GHJ2141242512552, Feb 9, 2021.

1. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject.

The solution provided did not fix it.

I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during the promotion.

I uninstalled it last week.

I am unable to reinstall.

I have tried to find a microsoft support email but could not.

:)

GHJ2141242512552, Feb 9, 2021

2. I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you.

I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you.

Happyheart2020, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 9, 2021
  4. ZoePetro Win User

"I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

Minecraft Bedrock

Is there anyway I can get Minecraft bedrock now, I didn't know what minecraft bedrock was up until recently and I want to get it to play with friends but I don't know how because its after April 20th

ZoePetro, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

"I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

1. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP" - Similar Threads - uninstalled minecraft bedrock

2. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  3. I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my computer and I cant get Minecraft bedrock back: I reset my computer and i cant install Minecraft bedrock on my pc anymore and i have looked in library and it wasn't there any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reset-my-computer-and-i-cant-get-minecraft/c8d75d20-550b-416a-bd00-252049a5ee81
  4. I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds: Hi, I accidentally unistalled Minecraft, re downloaded it and ofc my worlds were gone. I already knew this but I uninstalled by accident. I have already tried looking in %appdata% then .minecraft and right click on saves. I have no previous versions. My world was never...
  5. Getting back Minecraft bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting back Minecraft bedrock?: So a couple of years ago on an old computer, I received a free copy of the Minecraft Windows 10 beta, which in recent times, turned into Minecraft bedrock. I do not know how to get this back since I've moved computers, since it was not gotten with a Microsoft account, but a...
  6. How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft: I accidently uninstalled Minecraft and I think my worlds may have been deleted. I searched up how to get worlds back Win+R > %appdata% > click ".minecraft" folder but the folder is not there. Are all my worlds gone forever or is there a way I can get them back?...
  7. I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got minecraft java in 2012 but i cannot get minecraft bedrock? please help: back in 2012 my brother bought me a card for minecraft, but i cannot get minecraft bedrock edition, and it is considered the last day i could get it. please help...
  8. I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I uninstalled Bluetooth driver by accident and can't get it back: I installed Ubuntu beside my Windows 10. I was watching videos using Ubuntu and Bluetooth headphones but suddenly my headphones disconnected from my laptop and Bluetooth was turned off. I tried many times to turn it on and restart it using the terminal but no response. So, I...
  9. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...
  10. I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. I claimed it last year in December of 2018 with a redeem code. I am sure im using the right account and now it says i have to redeem another code! I tried the same...