Windows 10: I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

Discus and support I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to buy it again even though when I've done this previously it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Unknown6063, May 7, 2022.

1. I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to buy it again even though when I've done this previously it let me. I have tried resetting it and many other things but it still isn't letting me re-install when previously it has.

:)

Unknown6063, May 7, 2022

2. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, May 7, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 7, 2022
  4. Barman58 Win User

I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 7, 2022
Thema:

I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

1. I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to... - Similar Threads - uninstalled Minecraft went

2. I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...: Microsoft I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-laptop-and-it-and-i-tried-to-download/01233bd1-986d-491b-b0e8-761e270c74db
  3. I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this laptop and it and I tried to download minecraft on it but it said I needed...: Microsoft I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-laptop-and-it-and-i-tried-to-download/01233bd1-986d-491b-b0e8-761e270c74db
  4. I installed minecraft windows 10 edition and I uninstalled it after a problem, and when I...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed minecraft windows 10 edition and I uninstalled it after a problem, and when I...: Hey Microsoft community. I had installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and my game became weird, It would open and load but when I joined a world it would crashed kinda like corrupted? And deleted it. I deleted from settings to be exact, and I have tried reinstalling the game...
  5. I installed minecraft windows 10 edition and I uninstalled it after a problem, and when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed minecraft windows 10 edition and I uninstalled it after a problem, and when I...: Hey Microsoft community. I had installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and my game became weird, It would open and load but when I joined a world it would crashed kinda like corrupted? And deleted it. I deleted from settings to be exact, and I have tried reinstalling the game...
  6. I installed minecraft windows 10 edition and I uninstalled it after a problem, and when I...

7. I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...: I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to buy it again even though when I've done this previously it let me. I have tried resetting it and many other things but it still isn't letting me re-install when previously it has....
  8. I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...

I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to...: I uninstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 and when I went to re-install it it said I needed to buy it again even though when I've done this previously it let me. I have tried resetting it and many other things but it still isn't letting me re-install when previously it has....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 - I need to re-buy apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - I need to re-buy apparently: I recently obtained a new computer, and I was so hyped to play all these new games, one of which was Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I remember last year having a lot much fun on my friend's worlds, building and crafting together. However, when I logged into my account and...
  10. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it: My code for Minecraft Microsoft 10 ver said that it was already claimed, yet i just now found about my free version of Microsoft 10. I own the Java edition since 2011 and never attempt to use the code until now. since I didn't even know that I had the code. Is there any way...